Aziz Ansari people

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't consider this sexual assault. This #MeToo movement is quickly diluting into some bullshyt. Sexual assault and rape are very serious cases, but some of these accusations just show me that women have no accountability sometimes. They expect us to treat them like they're powerful and shyt, yet they want to be treated like babies and to never have any agency.
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lol. South jerz. I guess this happens more often than i thought.

Wit indians once they dikk get hard no homo they brain gows away they running on pure lust.

Cac girl lost
:mjlol:
wtf!
yo nno bullshyt. like a year and half ago my girl tells me this indian cat at this gas station by that garbage ass Hudson Mall told her hed give he some gas free if she gave him her number.
:deadmanny:

i said you gave him a fake number right? get that gas baby!
:russ:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Showed this to a friend and he was like "why did she feel the need to say that he gave her white wine and didn't even ask her if she would like red, which she then says she prefers :what:". Had to go back to the article and that's actually how it fukking starts :pachaha:

After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine. :mjcry:"

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:mjlol:
wtf!
yo nno bullshyt. like a year and half ago my girl tells me this indian cat at this gas station by that garbage ass Hudson Mall told her hed give he some gas free if she gave him her number.
:deadmanny:

i said you gave him a fake number right? get that gas baby!
:russ:
My dad came home tellin me kid showed him pics of all the girls hes gotten free gas from.

I go next day its the most basic of bytches but he had like 5 in there.

He inly asks if a girl is alone. I swear he even asked one of girls i was hanging out with when i wasnt there. She said he asked something bout her p*ssy once.

Now everytime she aint wit me he asks “wheres is yo pooosay”.

To think my mother gave him a 15 dollar tip for xmas. I had to have a discussion with hee on his rapey ways homie better steer clear of mom dukes breh

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't consider this sexual assault. This #MeToo movement is quickly diluting into some bullshyt. Sexual assault and rape are very serious cases, but some of these accusations just show me that women have no accountability sometimes. They expect us to treat them like they're powerful and shyt, yet they want to be treated like babies and to never have agency.
:stopitslime:
Generations of brainwashing about being called frail and made to be seen as week and you are surprised. These are the growing pains to reach social equality.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This is not suprising cause all indians are MAD rapey. The dude at my gas station asks girls for naked pics for free gas all the time. The ones i went to school with... well lets not go there. They are like savages in a new workd they dont know how to act. Thats the bestw ay i can explain it. Idk how they deal with women there but here they just go up to random girls and ask to see titties n ass and cause they indian noone treats em like a weirdo but they were hardwired that way. I think she described it as a rough 18 yr old. Thats dead on every indian i met.

But she did give him head several times. Im sorry hes not a scary guy. Dude tried to make a move she wasnt used to his rapey indian ways. End of story
2b0.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I agree in a sense this isn't sexual assault or rape, but women have had NO recourse for this for so long, this is the kind of movement that changes a cultural narrative of acceptable behavior. And many of these mens behavior isn't. Women would just call this "a bad night" or bad sex, when it is something different, worse. Consideration and consent are apart of this conversation, and they haven't been, ever, really.

I know, because I have seen all this first hand, we all have. How often do you hear men talking about consideration or mutual consent during sex? It's all about control and TAKING from women. That is how the vast majority of men view sex. Like, I said in the Franco thread, extracting sex, rather than mutually consensual sex.

No one should act like he did, but the fact he is an affluent celebrity makes it all the more pathetic. I am not ANYWHERE near that level of "thirsty" (for lack of a better word) I would never carry myself like that.

Dude can wake up and go meet women, anytime, anywhere, in places I can't go, (Emmy parties, private Tribeca parties) and he's aggressively acting like this with a 23 year old women. Just disgusting.

It shows though, how normalized this is, I don't want anyone crying in the car on the way home. Esp. someone like Aziz Ansari, the fact I have read his book, which is ok, and this is how dude behaves on dates.....

Clearly, he thought because she was a "nobody" he could run through her, and end of story.

Last edited:
Daps
Aziz thought she was a jump off while she thought she was on a very special real life episode of Master of None. If a guy is like fukk this expensive bottle of wine, let’s go back to my place, he’s trying to fukk. Maybe don’t get naked and blow him if you’re not on the same page? We’re now at a place where we’re policing consensual sexual interactions that someone regrets after the fact? Aziz is guilty of having no game so it’s a wrap for his career?
:camby: