Had him ice skating.

Woman-Falls-Ice-Skating-Backwards.gif

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Bruh she straight exposing the NBA.

Even if the game was rigged, it didn't need to be cause the cavs dominated the warriors.

The warriors couldn't even hit open shots.
You all over the place:
A) game was rigged
B) game wasn't rigged
C) game didn't have to be rigged
D) Cavs were dominant
E) Warriors weren't good enough
F) All of the above

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You all over the place:
A) game was rigged
B) game wasn't rigged
C) game didn't have to be rigged
D) Cavs were dominant
E) Warriors weren't good enough
F) All of the above
No. I believe the NBA rigs games but I don't know if this game was rigged. My tv was acting up and I missed part of the third quarter and almost all of the fourth.

The game didn't have to be rigged in the cavs favor because the warriors weren't hitting their shots while Lebron and Kyrie were.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No. I believe the NBA rigs games but I don't know if this game was rigged. My tv was acting up and I missed part of the third quarter and almost all of the fourth.

The game didn't have to be rigged in the cavs favor because the warriors weren't hitting their shots while Lebron and Kyrie were.

This game was more golden state living by pitino Kentucky tre ball style gamesmanship.
Where if they did not hit the tre they never dialed in defensively just like Kentucky used to wilt under pitino.
If Gs would have used better IQ based decisions when they were down eight a few times in the second and in the fourth.
They could have pulled a championship out of this game.
Yet they lived by the tre ball and pisspoor IQ shooting decision and lauced't because of it.

Art Barr