Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
14754.2a06338f5202bde583e0ae135b61ef02.jpg

What did she expect nikka was your weed man she knew he was a drug dealer from the beginning, it tingled her that bad boy dikk, lol at anyone feeling sorry for her

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
14754.2a06338f5202bde583e0ae135b61ef02.jpg

What did she expect nikka was your weed man she knew he was a drug dealer from the beginning, it tingled her that bad boy dikk, lol at anyone feeling sorry for her

she 18 and was young and dumb , her life will change for the worse now :wow:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Dont even mean to delve further into it. But if I remember properly, ol girl was not even from the hood. She said she moved down south from New Yawk. The county she was from in NY is pretty rich. She wasnt even from the city, or even westchester. She was from upstate NY which is like the boonies as far as NY nikkas is concerned.

So pretty much, she grew up privileged, moved down south, tried to switch up the script and live her thug girl fantasies and got caught up :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well if you grow up around nikkas who ain't shyt, then all you know is nikkas that ain't shyt. I know a lot of cats on this board claim to have made it out of the hood and some of you I'm sure really did grow up in that environment but some people do become a product of that environment. This chick had it locked in her head at a young age that being with a dope boy is the way to go and was loving that shyt. Now it's too late to change because she is too deep in the game. I just wish she hadn't been subjected to that lifestyle to begin with. We can all crticize and throw insults at the finished product but I'm more about focusing on the manufacturing process myself. I hope all the insults you nikkas are throwing at this young lady make you all feel better.

I grew up in the South Bronx towards the end of the crack era :manny: I knew a lot of nikkas who weren't shyt, the difference is I didn't want to emulate them. Their mistakes were what gave me a path, but most people are just followers in the end. Like I said, she glorified his lifestyle just as much as he did.

Again, she knew the consequences of messing with someone like that, the excuses are exactly why we don't see any type of change. There are people who come from far worse environments than what the US has to offer, and make better lives for themselves.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Nah, he deserves to be laughed at, his kids deserve sympathy and his girl does to an extent but him? fukk him and everything he stood for, nikka is a joke of a man.

Dude glorified his criminal record and was proud to post about it, pretty much was anti-intellectual and sided with whatever ignorant thing you can think of, he deserves the jokes. He's the one that posted his mugshots after all.

yea i didnt know he was doin all dat shyt, that;s stupid for a nikka thats supposed to still be hustlin.i thought he was just on some family man chilling at the crib.

the nikkas i know still hustlin aint got time for the internet lol so idk how much hustlin he could have been doin honestly

i was just sayin shyt fukked up cuz nikkas laughin at him for gettin locked up
after reading all this and seeing his pictures n shyt
he was on some dumb shyt
its still fukked up tho

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude is never going to be able to get a legal job with all those priors. Unless someone is going to hook him up. And the way he glorifies his lifestyle the nikka ain't eager to be legal. Dude has kids. It's one thing to do what you must to feed your family, but he did it just for the fukk of it. Can't feel any type of sympathy for that man. The chick neither. Be young and dumb on your own, don't bring kids into that quagmire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sounds like some of u nikkas got some deep rooted hatred for this young man. Alot of unnecessary shade being thrown at bruh by ppl who cant possibly know his whole situation.

:what: nikka this is a fukkin msg board

both dude and ole gurl told all their business on here

i hate how nikkas not only :cape: broads but other nikkas on the net

that nikka posted his own fukking mugshots on here:rudy: