Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, those are typical cases of people with HAIR LOSS.

This is what it looks like when your hairline is pushed back because of weave (you hair line DOES NOT remain uniform fool).

hqdefault.jpg

fetch

tumblrm3s76qxvdb1qb4idi.jpg

screen_shot_2014-08-26_at_9-14-49_am.png

That's how you can tell it's their natural hairline. Traction alopecia does not result in a neat, uniform, natural looking hair line. Black women with abuse their edges have hairlines like the above (and these aren't even EXTREME cases).

There is NOTHING wrong with these women's edges:
Jenkins_Gabrielle-2.jpg

cbord.jsp

6Wcqf.jpeg
Kenya, are you going to have the same fate as these women?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

You have got to be fukking kidding me, all the women posted with the exception of the first one have hairlines several inches away from their eyebrows which does not occur naturally. Anyone with eyes can clearly see their wigs been pushed back, but you so pressed to talk about how people pushing stereotypes you gonna play Iraqi Information Minister.

Who said all black women wear weave? Before you call anyone an idiot point out where I said ALL, I specifically pointed out the pics on the first page of the thread, and in turn was answering a question by @Mowgli why these broads all got eroded lines and now it's "all" to you :dead: None of those women show signs of hairloss? pure comedy, ole girl's head is literally shaped like a bullet and another one got a lightyear between her eyebrows and line.
Theres got to be another way besides these braids. Goin natural when you're bald is like deciding to floss your teeth when its time to get root canals.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
You have got to be kidding me, obviously he didn't literally mean they were bald headed :stopitslime: Just look at his responses in this thread to the subject, he's talking about the same "egghead" look that these chicks have, but you pressed and wanna take things literally :russ:

Yeah, your hairline being 6" from your eyebrows is "healthy", get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt. As a man, we know how to spot fukked up hairline, it's how we shyt on each other, so seeing a chick with a line 5 feet from her brows is easy. They clearly wore weave or braids at some point, hence the fukked up lines, you and I both know it but you on your -

07-minister.jpg

HEAVY right now. You really gonna act like the receding hairlines from the first page are "healthy"....I'd hate to see your line if that's the case :umad:

You can keep saying the same BS, but you are just an undercover c00n who wanted to stereotype them as weave wearing, alopecia having black women. You've always been that way.

I'm sure I have more hair then your bald headed momma:
2j4awif.jpg
fvegr6.jpg
2n2kqg.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No, those are typical cases of people with HAIR LOSS.

This is what it looks like when your hairline is pushed back because of weave (you hair line DOES NOT remain uniform fool).

hqdefault.jpg

fetch

tumblrm3s76qxvdb1qb4idi.jpg

screen_shot_2014-08-26_at_9-14-49_am.png

That's how you can tell it's their natural hairline. Traction alopecia does not result in a neat, uniform, natural looking hair line. Black women with abuse their edges have hairlines like the above (and these aren't even EXTREME cases).

There is NOTHING wrong with these women's edges:
Jenkins_Gabrielle-2.jpg

cbord.jsp

6Wcqf.jpeg

:mindblown:

Are you just not looking at their foreheads or something? Oh, I get it, talk about their edges and disregard the receding hairline.....

cbordnujqt.jpg

6wcqfn9j0s.jpeg

jenkins_gabrielle-2rskkm.jpg

I'm starting to think you don't even know what a hairline is, that gap between their hairline at the top and their eyebrows could fit an Iphone 6+ vertically....but healthy though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You have got to be kidding me, obviously he didn't literally mean they were bald headed :stopitslime: Just look at his responses in this thread to the subject, he's talking about the same "egghead" look that these chicks have, but you pressed and wanna take things literally :russ:

Yeah, your hairline being 6" from your eyebrows is "healthy", get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt. As a man, we know how to spot fukked up hairline, it's how we shyt on each other, so seeing a chick with a line 5 feet from her brows is easy. They clearly wore weave or braids at some point, hence the fukked up lines, you and I both know it but you on your -

07-minister.jpg

HEAVY right now. You really gonna act like the receding hairlines from the first page are "healthy"....I'd hate to see your line if that's the case :umad:
Regarding bold I hate when cats do that when they no know good and got damn well the person doesn't literally mean what they said. Its a sign somebody done got emotional cause any other time a person knows the difference but all of a sudden you have to spell it out like you talking to a toddler. shyt is so annoying.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

Are you just not looking at their foreheads or something? Oh, I get it, talk about their edges and disregard the receding hairline.....

cbordnujqt.jpg

6wcqfn9j0s.jpeg

I'm starting to think you don't even know what a hairline is.

I know what a hairline is and their's look fine. Next!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You can keep saying the same BS, but you are just an undercover c00n who wanted to stereotype them as weave wearing, alopecia having black women. You've always been that way.

I'm sure I have more hair then your bald headed momma:
2j4awif.jpg
fvegr6.jpg
2n2kqg.jpg

My mom never wore weave or braids, can you say the same :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

cbordnujqt.jpg

6wcqfn9j0s.jpeg

I'm starting to think you don't even know what a hairline is, that gap between their hairline at the top and their eyebrows could fit an Iphone 6+ vertically....but healthy though.
:mjlol:

Yooooooooooooo this might be an actual addiction. Even when the line has been washed away, they're still rockin the braids like, nah, that aint the problem, its just stress. "Guys still ask for my number" :aicmon: Yea the stress of them braids on that scalp baby. Dont BAWWWWWWWWWWDY yourself. :damn:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Average cant be cute? No one said average is the new ugly, we just saying these women are average looking. They're no dimes, and they're not hideous. They're Average. You ever let a dude hit who had average dikk?

Yea, you understand me now. :youngsabo:
Where in my post did I say average couldn't be cute?