'Avengers: Infinity War' Won't Be Split Into Two Movies

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah Thanos has to smack up people in different movies leading up to the Avengers 3. He better meet Thor and Hulk in Thor 3 and destroy them, then meet everyone else in Avengers 3 and smack up the rest for one movie. No more teasing for those 2 parts he has to be shown as the beast that he is. Then in Avengers 3 part 2 or whatever it will be the final team in the last act which I'd prefer to be the og 5 of Cap , Ironman, Hulk, Thor, Widow and Hawkeye to finish the journey. The previous movie can help others get some shine like Kang T'Challa, Spider-Man, Ant Man, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, ect. It must be epic:wow:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
But that's the thing. Thanos has been teased for the past 4 years. I don't think they're going to just end it with these next 2 avengers movies. Marvel has realized the value of slow burn. They might not even deal with Thanos in the 4th Avengers movie. They might wait until Avengers 5 or 6. As the MCU has expanded, so has the storyline.
Nah. 5 and 6 is way to far. Avengers 4 will be the end of that story
The next set might deal with secret war or doom

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos better be the main villain in 3 and 4, I keep hearing about this guy but don't know crap about him and have yet to see him do anything

Daps
Reppin
St louis
In Marvel we trust
wat6rr.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah. 5 and 6 is way to far. Avengers 4 will be the end of that story
The next set might deal with secret war or doom

I don't think they are going to give Thanos the same treatment as every other marvel villain that gets killed off in one movie. I can see them fighting him off in Avengers 3 but that won't be the end of him.

The NEED to bring red skull back as well. Hell they can even have him working with Thanos or somehow tie them in.

All i'm saying is they know they have a lot of possible angles and because they've made so many movies (with no marvel fatigue yet), they can continue to introduce new characters without having to kill off Thanos.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
To be fair breh is right all the "split the final movie into 2 parts" movies are weak. And just $$ grabs

Even harry potter deathly hallows pt1 is a bit of a drag in retrospect

2 different movies is much better
You can blame that on JK Rowling for writing that first half like that :martin:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I don't think they are going to give Thanos the same treatment as every other marvel villain that gets killed off in one movie. I can see them fighting him off in Avengers 3 but that won't be the end of him.

The NEED to bring red skull back as well. Hell they can even have him working with Thanos or somehow tie them in.

All i'm saying is they know they have a lot of possible angles and because they've made so many movies (with no marvel fatigue yet), they can continue to introduce new characters without having to kill off Thanos.
Thats why I said the 4th avengers movie will be the end of that story
Wtf