Avengers: Infinity War CRUSHES opening weekend with $630 million box office.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a comic book head and the definition of a casual viewer for these comic book movies, but Marvel just makes a more enjoyable product. I fukked with Nolan's Batman trilogy a lot, but since then? Marvel is able to capture someone like me who is a movie guy but not die hard into comics and draw me in, in a way that DC has not been able to do so far. I can only imagine how much more fun these movies must be for you super Marvel fans, because they're really fun popcorn flicks for someone that isn't heavily invested.

I think I'm sort of the demographic that DC would like to be able to catch but is not able to. Marvel is a brand that I can trust at this point.

Absolutely. I've considered them as their own genre for a long time now.

I'm shocked anyone would disagree.
I like dark dc movies doe :mjcry:.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

If they don't hurry up and make Black Adam I swear Rock is one more Marvel blockbuster away from trying to jump ship :russ:

Yea man Rock been dry begging to get on the Marvel cruise line for a minute now and it sounds like he trying to muscle Vin Diesel out of the way again from that post:russ:
Franchise infiltrator Rock

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Live action movies wise? Yeah

I think DC has better characters though and stuff like animated films I like their shyt better

Batman, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman etc more interesting than marvel characters imo

I mean I get why we pulling from the “go to’s”

But so they are better than say Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Punisher, Fantastic 4..... character wise?

Hmmmmm I don’t know man.....:usure:

Interest to me normally aligns itself with curiosity due to the unknown.

At this point there really isn’t anything more to learn about Bat & Sups. If anything the other characters need to be fleshed out

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC really should do something with Will Smith's character and the Rock I'm assuming they got him as Black Adam, the potential is there but they want to give us a Birds of prey movie.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I get why we pulling from the “go to’s”

But so they are better than say Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Punisher, Fantastic 4..... character wise?

Hmmmmm I don’t know man.....:usure:

Interest to me normally aligns itself with curiosity due to the unknown.

At this point there really isn’t anything more to learn about Bat & Sups. If anything the other characters need to be fleshed out
DC has yet to give us a definitive version of Batman on screen. I don't agree with that sentiment of him being played out. Most of his solo movies he's played second or even third to the villain. I hope if this solo movie gets made by the planet of the apes director we can get a Batman that is akin to the animated series.

At this point in time I just wish Disney buy out DC like they did Fox studios which is still happening?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
DC has yet to give us a definitive version of Batman on screen. I don't agree with that sentiment of him being played out. Most of his solo movies he's played second or even third to the villain. I hope if this solo movie gets made by the planet of the apes director we can get a Batman that is akin to the animated series.

At this point in time I just wish Disney buy out DC like they did Fox studios which is still happening?

We need balance

I get and respect why Batman is so popular.....
But I also don’t sleep on HOW he’s so popular.

Culturally he’s had that John Cena WWE PUSH for decades now..... from movies, to cartoons, to games.

There’s more media on him than the entire DC Universe by a landslide COMBINED.

I’m a fan of Batman....... but I’m good on him for awhile