Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I can't wait to cop this on Blu Ray because this is one of those type of movies that get better with repeated viewings.

All we have left from phase 2 is Ant Man but I definitely have to say that so far, Phase 2 shyts all over Phase 1 even with the Iron man 3 controversy and Thor 2 mediocrity.:whoo:

I know people felt like Ultron wasn't menacing enough but I personally disagree because this was the first time that all of the Avengers combined couldn't touch Ultron. He didn't become beatable until Vision was created. Even with the rematch, Ultron was about to solo Thor before the Vision saved his ass using Thor's hammer. Loki was interesting but he physically couldn't beat the Avengers except for widow, Hawkeye and maybe Cap. The Hulk turned Loki into a rag toy.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
i was entertained, i liked it. Perhaps i hyped it up too much.

Someone said da gawd tchalla was in there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My 2 cents.

1. For people complaining about Ultron... He was evolving. The Avenvers (and J.A.R.V.I.S.) basically stopped Ultron before his evolution was completed. Had Ultron completed his full evolution he would've been unstoppable.

2. I think the way the used Quick Silver had more to do with FOX and them not wanting Marvel to use him for more than one flick... but AGAIN. Quick Silver never fully realized the potential of his powers. If he did, he wouldn't have went out the way he did.

3. I think this movie represented a changing of the guard if you will. The next Avengers will be the Infiniti Wars. No more fighting local villains. shyt will be on a galactic level so I think they had to recalibrate.

Overall this movie was better than the first one. More action, more action and more action. It set shyt up for the next phase. I watched all the past 10 movies before watching this so to see the evolution and growth of Iron Man and Captain America has been :wow:

Question.. Just to be clear, did Scarlett Witch get inside Thor's head or not? :wtf: I'm gonna have to go back and watch again.

I seriously doubt Marvel will tease Thanos for 6 years and have a part 1 & 2, for him to be a weak villain.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could you guys who are deep into the comics answer this...what is the main difference between the avengers characters in the comics compared to how they are potrayed in the movies

Im asking about nick fury (i know in the comics he is white)
Ironman
Hulk
Cap
Thor
black widow
hawkeye

also Ive heard that this lineup wasnt even the original avengers in the comics so who were the originals and why do you think they didnt make a movie based on the original characters.
The originals were Thor, cap, stark, antman, wasp, and the hulk. They pretty much have their personalities similar to the comic books though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I liked the movie a lot, but Ultron could have been more fleshed out. Dude went from being turned on to being evil in like 10 seconds.

Fleshed out? it was a damn computer program? What were you expecting this to be flashing across the screen?

Ultron looked at mans obsession with war and destruction and came to the logical conclusion. End of discussion.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So after the movie actually comes out, I have noticed a change in the general consensus here. All the I watched the bootleg and saw the advance screening critics that didnt like it seem to be in the minority.. Like I thought, I saw it in IMAX 3D and couldnt have been more impressed, some of yall that didnt like may need to realize that your opinion may suck.. Ole angry ass "its not the way I wanted to be, so its sucks ass nikkas"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fleshed out? it was a damn computer program? What were you expecting this to be flashing across the screen?

Ultron looked at mans obsession with war and destruction and came to the logical conclusion. End of discussion.
If we got some flashbacks to his childhood, maybe a couple of sequences of him having internal battles and his gradual progression to being evil, his character would have felt more complete. But as he is in the movie another wack Marvel villain :camby:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I bother seeing this if I thought the first Avengers was a corny ass sub-Transformers 3 piece of utter garbage?

I rank em:

Spider-man 2 (the Raimi one) / Iron Man [pure piff] :whoo:
Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier :obama:
Guardians of the Galaxy :wow:
Captain America :ehh:
Thor / Iron Man 3 :obama:

And then :trash: = Iron Man 2, Thor: The Dark World, The Avengers :shaq2: