Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demons do exist and astral projection is real. I have had too many experiences throughout my lifetime to discount them as coincidences from having conversations with dead relatives telling me about future occurrences to wifey waking me in the night because I'm speaking another language and she is terrified because she knows my spiritual history.

She even taped me talking to spirits at night in a language I have no comprehension of, after some research I discovered the language is aramaic.

I have had pleasant experiences and not so pleasant I think it has to do with your spiritual being and what you attract. Every time I was confronted by an evil being I started quoting bible scriptures I don't even know and the being would retreat. I have tried to do some research into it but its hard to filter the real from the bullshyt on the internet.

I don't know about demons profiling as UFOs though :ohhh:

Read up about UFO abductions also being stopped by the name of Jesus. Read up on UFO abduction accounts from victims and how in many of the aliens seem more concerned with pushing new age teachings and specifically denying the divinity of christ. These demons are making chess moves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Demons? :comeon:
Spirits? :comeon:
Forces? :comeon:

Why must "astral projection" be the only place to interact with these entities? Doesn't that spark you as SUSPICIOUS as hell? As in, the only place you can have some modicum of experience with this is when you're groggy and barely consciously aware of what the fukk you're doing?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why must "astral projection" be the only place to interact with these entities? Doesn't that spark you as SUSPICIOUS as hell? As in, the only place you can have some modicum of experience with this is when you're groggy and barely consciously aware of what the fukk you're doing?
Well where else should people have these experiences?? In a lab? :troll:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Nah, @JOHN.KOOL wasn't talking a about astral projection at all. That's why this thread was created. We started to get way off topic, and we were derailing yo moms thread, so we decided to start a new one.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I've personally never had any experience with entities except seeing a shadow man but I will dip in and out of this thread.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Anyway, I'm still curious about your belief in reality and what not. How did you come to be so confident in what you perceive as real, etc?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I've had them since I can remember but I've never experienced demons, spirits, or forces. Still scares the hell out of me when it happens. Didn't even know this even had a title until last year.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Ok. Go fukk around with demons then :outbackcac:
:rudy: I be flexing demons in my sleep breh. One wanted to get cool with me so it hit me up on the cell asking me to come down to hell right quick so we could talk b. but my girl wasn't having it, i told her not to worry i'll be 5 mins you know how women be. I could go on

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
i feel like nobody can understand the things ive seen and have happened to me :to:

demonic things friends:mindblown: