Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I don't think whether this being an isolated incident or not is the issue. Bottom line is that the world knows and every economist and historian predicts this to be the century of the Asian man and the fall of whitey. The signs are already here too about this power shift, whites know which is why they're getting so xenophobic in Europe and America with white hate groups recruitments shooting through the roof. Asians are the top earners in income, education, and strongest family unit(lowest divorce rate and the least single mothers) even in whitey's own country. They could follow whiteys footsteps on their climb to the top. So it's a little un-settling to see all this Asian presence in Africa. That's all :sadcam:

Cacs got their way to the top from pillage, rape, slavery, murder, and war so their time is up anyway. At least Asians are getting there through hard work.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
if you were from the east you could get away with that, but your sn says kinshasa. :usure:
born in kinshasa dont speak a lick of lingala homie? really? :usure:
My parents moved from Bukavu to Kinshasa after the Kivu conflict. You're a funny cat. Most people in Kinshasa speak French. All the kids at my elementary school only spoke french. in fact, many were directly from Belgium so I don't see why they would need to speak Lingala.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Asians and Africans have a decent relationship for the most part. Don't believe the hype.

The only beef I have with the Chinese is that the infrastructure they put up is not the best. It's not built to last. And they don't train the locals on maintenance. This problem exists in China as well.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
My parents moved from Bukavu to Kinshasa after the Kivu conflict. You're a funny cat. Most people in Kinshasa speak French. All the kids at my elementary school only spoke french. in fact, many were directly from Belgium so I don't see why they would need to speak Lingala.
of course because french is taught in school. *directly from belgium* is not being born in kinshsasa. I speak english because that is what I was taught in school however my household was lingala, which is the common language, even media and news are in lingala in kinshasa.

so your sn should read Bukavu2Pasasedna

Anyways on a different note, are you telling me the chinese giving yall that work in the east? :gladbron:

better ask your papis the hutus to sort that out for you. :wow:

chinese in the west out here coming to people houses with fufu and egg rolls. gifts and offers. they know whats up:obama: .

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Lebanese slap around the West Africans in West Africa

Indians slap around Kenyans and Ugandans in East Africa

Chinese slap around Africans all over the continent

How sad.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lebanese slap around the West Africans in West Africa

Indians slap around Kenyans and Ugandans in East Africa

Chinese slap around Africans all over the continent

How sad.
FOH cac. aint no one getting slapped, all the above stay getting kidnapped and disappearing. thats why they stay in gated communities near the embassy. come outside without security pleghboi. dont be scared homie. :mjlolz:

Daps
This bullshyt is happening in Zimbabwe too. I made a thread about it a while ago, and some fakkit Asian sympathizers and some Asians derailed it (on some "only cacs can be racist").

This has been happening for YEARS actually. Africa is a colony unfortunately.
There's a lot of muslim Arab apologists and Asian apologists on this site. I like to let them talk cause it enables me to understand why black people are consistently dominated.