As far as pure fukkery goes, where do you rank Michael Scott?

Legend?

• Total voters

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I almost stopped watchin in the first season till it got to that Health Care episode and the last scene when he promised them a big surprise and ended up buyin them some ice cream sandwiches. They was like "this bet not be the big surprise":usure: and he was like "hell nah this aint the big surprise":merchant: . Then just stood there in awkward silence sweatin and shyt till they all just left. I die everytime I watch that scene. :laff:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i watched the one last week when Michael lets Andy know about the Angela/Dwight affair.

just before it as he's getting ready to leave, Michael, Dwight and Jim are one his office and as he's getting ready he asks Dwight if she's great in bed and Dwight says something like flexible and Jim's reaction is genuine as can be..i always wondered if it was ad-libbed.. he then asks Andy to take a walk with him, they get down the car parked and he gets in his car, tells Andy he's getting cheated on as low voiced as he can drives away to NY to talk with Wallace and leaves the mess behind.

couldn't find the Michael/Dwight/Jim clip but heres a philosophy Michael Scott lives by :manny:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
him and dwight are fukkery hall of famers in my book