Arthur (The Animated Tv Series) is the GOAT Educational TV series IMO

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I used to watch this with my mom all the time. this was one of those rare shows that is entertaining for the kids and parents

yea breh, I did too and yea I agree. I used to watch Arthur and Hey! Arnold wit my mom.

The Goat Arthur! :blessed: fukk this poorly animated ugly ass animal. :mjlol:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Anytime Binky and his Tough Customers crew would be in an episode :whoo: they were goons

the music they played whenever they popped up :banderas:

Arthur and Brian being like, "He's the meanest crossing guard ever! He was gonna turn Brain into the police and he has cameras all over! :merchant:" and DW being like, "Y'all believed that shyt? Y'all nikkas stupid! :russ:"

Also, why was he gonna turn the black kid into the police? :leostare:

:russ: :dead:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I know this is supposed to play to the idea that kids have unrealistic views of adulthood, but :dead: at Arthur just turning 18 and already having a wife and a four-year-old.

:dead:

This episode was some bullshyt. It went so far out of its way to make DW look innocent when she destroyed something that Arthur worked hard on, after he told her repeatedly not to touch it.

Sure he was wrong to punch her, but anybody with an older sibling knows you got the shyt beat out of you for less. :camby:

I know right :smh:

wasn't Binky threatening to put hands on Arthur cuz of that incident:merchant::lolbron:

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Just hit me all the main characters were basically nikkas. Buster probably Albino.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I dont want to sound like one of those c*nts, but I knew about Arthur from the books.

"Last couple minutes of class; teacher gathers us around and reads one of his adventures."

:lawd:

Theme song is probably in my 'Top 10 Childrens Cartoons Theme Song' list.

fukk PBS was the shyt when I was a kid; Arthur, Wishbone, Trill Nye the Science Guy and Where in The World Is Carmen Sandiego. :mjcry:

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I dont want to sound like one of those c*nts, but I knew about Arthur from the books.

"Last couple minutes of class; teacher gathers us around and reads one of his adventures."

:lawd:

Theme song is probably in my 'Top 10 Childrens Cartoons Theme Song' list.

fukk PBS was the shyt when I was a kid; Arthur, Wishbone, and Where in The World Is Carmen Sandiego. :mjcry:

yea I had some of the books too breh, I also had some of the episodes on VHS tape :wow: