Army brehs...how often do you see a soldier like this:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reservist get called up too when war breaks out.

Video in the OP is fake...but reserve units get pre-deployment training before they're sent "down range", to iron out all the rust...and even when down range you're still constantly training...the extent of training depends on the particular unit & MOS...if what's in the OP was real, he get chaptered out of the Army before he even got deployed...at least that's how it would work in a infantry unit :yeshrug:

Something like what's in the OP would be pretty much a complete impossibility in a infantry unit tho...even with a private fresh out of basic...no way he would've made it off Sand Hill in Benning, let alone make it all the way to e-5 :martin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And this guy is a SGT.

Got off easy when I was in basic I seen a drill smack a soldier Kevlar so hard shyt went too far over his eyes cuz he wasn't paying attention with his weapon
Then took him out the range and smoked him to oblivion

Daps
I heard the majority of army dudes swallow dikk, I heard the rape rates of male on male is just as bad as being in jail. A lot of them are mentally fukked up, on all types of medication. Because the army breaks them down and build them back up to their standards. A good amount are unable to live as regular civilians. But that guy in the video is just soft:francis:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That female was active duty at one time and deployed got a fort bragg combat patch on
original.jpg

must been a fobette, idc most people in the military for the money anyway so who cares