Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not really. Only bummy girls are attracted to money. High-class girls consider money a pre-req but just having it won't get them for you.

tumblr_m9ja91hfyY1rxd4u4o1_400.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Working out is definitely cool but you should be doing it because you want to, not just because you think it'll help you get a girl.

A lot of times if you just focus on doing you, the girls will come along naturally. The dudes that try super hard are the ones that get no play, at least from what I've seen.

That's just my opinion though. :yeshrug:

Exactly.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Not really. Only bummy girls are attracted to money. High-class girls consider money a pre-req but just having it won't get them for you. Plus why get in a relationship where the girl just sees you as a wallet and doesn't actually like you?

They say it on most bodybuilding websites, and NOT ONLY "that one site" :mjpls:.

Even women say that they don't like muscles, or think that guys that lift are stupid meatheads, or that they're compensating for having small dikks, and basiclaly do not respect muscles beyond a 6 pack

uhhh, breh.

Ge2L6Dll.jpg

Him >>>>>>>>>> those other dudes you posted. I'm sure most women would agree with me.

I think you're getting those disgustingly huge dudes (like the guy honestly? posted) confused with the guy I posted. Women like muscles. Just not too much muscles. The guy I posted doesn't have too much muscles, the guy honestly? posted does.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This guy:

Hollywood-Actor-Adam-Levine-Nice-Looking-Pictures.jpg

Is considered "better looking" than this guy:

laron-landry-ripped-muscles.jpg

Most would even say so

-_____________________________________-

that guy has too much muscles. It looks gross. Yes Adam is attractive that doesn't mean women don't like muscles though. It's VERY possible to like to different types of bodies. Like a guy could be attracted to Kendall Jenner and Kim Kardashian at the same time. Just because he likes skinny girls doesn't mean he doesn't like curvy girls too.

Daps
uhhh, breh.

Ge2L6Dll.jpg

Him >>>>>>>>>> those other dudes you posted. I'm sure most women would agree with me.

I think you're getting those disgustingly huge dudes (like the guy honestly? posted) confused with the guy I posted. Women like muscles. Just not too much muscles. The guy I posted doesn't have too much muscles, the guy honestly? posted does.

Not necessarily, but guys that look like this

2ue2wpf.jpg

or this

85362427.jpg

or even this

frank-zane-olympia-25.jpg

aren't attractive to females. Girls seem to like low bodyfat more that large muscle mass

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
women never had issues with my physique, in fact they love it.

I try to be aesthetic along with being big and strong.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Not really. Only bummy girls are attracted to money. High-class girls consider money a pre-req but just having it won't get them for you. Plus why get in a relationship where the girl just sees you as a wallet and doesn't actually like you?

They say it on most bodybuilding websites, and NOT ONLY "that one site" :mjpls:.

Even women say that they don't like muscles, or think that guys that lift are stupid meatheads, or that they're compensating for having small dikks, and basiclaly do not respect muscles beyond a 6 pack

Everybody on the board is disagreeing with you. At this point you are just trying to tell everybody they are wrong. You must a frail.

Its cool breh, its a girl out there that will eventually have to settle for you

Daps
I'm not frail. I don't get why you guys think that. All I'm saying is that if women like muscles, why do so many on bodybuilding forums say women aren't attracted to muscles and find them gross, and many women there say the same shyt.