Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
But you just went on and on about how too much muscles are nasty, now you're saying they're fine. I guess women really don't know what they want :comeon:

And FYI, this photo

gym_muscle_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d4eqniw.jpg

Is photoshopped

Which is why I said the rock is an exception

Daps
Ugh, this is so true. Dudes were calling some chicks trashy, hoes, bytches etc because they said they like tall dudes. :dead:

Yeah, but the truth is that a lot of guys HONESTLY think their looks don't matter.

Plus height is a dikk thing to judge on since you can't change it. Weight, although society says is wrong to judge on, is perfectly fine.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
He's the exception because you think he's cute, that's really all it is. You think this guy is too gross

Randy+Orton+2013+04.jpg

or him

MALE-FITNESS.jpg

or him

top-male-model-9-ivanrusilko.jpg

Let's see how many "exceptions" you have

I don't think any of those men are attractive and they aren't nearly as big as the rock I'm the same chick who said the dark skinned football player wasn't too big you aren't getting anywhere with this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh, this is so true. Dudes were calling some chicks trashy, hoes, bytches etc because they said they like tall dudes. :dead:

Yup them dudes salty, truth is women are even more pickier about looks then dudes they just cant state it as much

Just check old and youll see womens true preferences they all go after the same few percent of good looking dudes lol

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yeah, but the truth is that a lot of guys HONESTLY think their looks don't matter.

Plus height is a dikk thing to judge on since you can't change it. Weight, although society says is wrong to judge on, is perfectly fine.

Yeah but it's ok to judge women on their breast size, height, age, butt size, and body shape. (things they can't change at all/naturally)