Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:ohhh: I don't care how well you carry your weight, that's fukkin insane. I ain't trying to have sex with no strong safety sized bytch. I've seen so many chicks on insta (I won't post them cause I know a few personally) projecting themselves as "fit" yet weighing like 215lbs. I'm not a small dude either I weigh 223lbs and lift like its a job.

Could u get down with a bish that heavy? :aiscrust:

:mjlol:

In all seriousness breh you gotta give a woman something to work for, if she can still get dikk while being fat and ugly what does that tell you bout the dudes?:scust:

Daps
Thats not real breh

Right? :lupe:

Shes always had cakes, it seemed to get bigger but--

tumblr_nhipjwtyLm1r55j58o2_250.gif

tumblr_n5xiq5jxiM1r55j58o1_250.gif

dpes it matter?:why:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Somebody must be gassing these women up for them to be so confident. Some men do genuially like big women, but I think most just take what is available to them.

I'm just goint to tag @Malta here so I can hear another funny rant about fat women

:francis:

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: I don't care how well you carry your weight, that's fukkin insane. I ain't trying to have sex with no strong safety sized bytch. I've seen so many chicks on insta (I won't post them cause I know a few personally) projecting themselves as "fit" yet weighing like 215lbs. I'm not a small dude either I weigh 223lbs and lift like its a job.

Could u get down with a bish that heavy? :aiscrust:
Is 200 ok.

Is 190 ok?

:huhldup:

Daps
:comeon:Come on breh. You know shes not the average girl. 99% of females over 180 are fat.

Sometimes.

But a thick broad will almost always come in at 160+. If shes 5'8+ shell look like shorty with the red hair

tahiry-rashida.png

and she will almost always be 180+

and thats not all that rare. Go to any club youll likely find a few of them 5'8+ and thick.

Once they get into 200 territory there is absolutely no excuse, shes a fat bytch:gag: