Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:ohhh: This is why they like to throw around the term "White Genocide".
Yep it's interesting being on the outside looking in...
I've seen them blame Immigration and Jewish media for promoting Black men and White women couples...
shyt I've seen them blame Kim K, Miley Cyrus and Iggy just to name a few...:dead:
You ever heard of Diversity is code word for Anti White?...:mjpls:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how some of those people look like people in my family.

I think most people hate on black people cause of the connection to slavery/ being looked at as the lowest form of human. No one wants that to represent them. That's why any type of slave movie is just a reminder to me. Including what every nat turner movie that was supposed to drop. It's still a slave movie.

If the moors were as powerful as they are made out to be, during their conquests they were also erasing others history as they should have been doing and rewriting history through their eyes.

Now my question is why hasn't the black race recovered?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"the Masons KNOW IT...but they REFUSED TO SHOW IT" -Chuck D :mjpls:

when i obtained the fellowcraft degree in freemasonry i became fully aware of the MOORISH CONTRIBUTION to CIVILIZATION but it was VERY VERY TABOO...because not only would it change your outlook on life RACIALLY...but PHILOSPHICALLY and SEXUALY as well i.e the so called "BLACK arts" (tantric sex, kaballah, alchemy) :manny:

matter of fact the Royal Ark Mariner degree and the entire "RED HOUSE" of freemasonry (and out of respect for my traveling brethren i won't speak upon that) .....is basically the Moorish Sciences.....created by this man:

Brother Angelo Soliman from the 18th century

fc04c0e2dd.jpeg

Angelo Soliman is the father of modern day speculative freemasonry and spoke of the "ANCIENT OF DAYS" as it is shown to be in the bible (Daniel 7:9) as having "hair like pure wool" feet the tone of brass ......

"it be the GOD staff" - Ghostface Killa

I like that his name can be broken down to Soul man, Sun man, Soloman, Sun I Man.

They did Brother Soliman dirty. He gave so much to the culture and Emporor Frantz had him stuffed and displayed, trying to trick the public into believing he wasn't a noble man.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
why was the original madonna black? serious question. and what is hidden colors? keep seeing that mentioned on here and that everyone should watch it.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Man I need to read up on this. I've always heard about them, but its just seems crazy how I feel like I've never heard about the moors in school EVER.:mindblown:

And dude. They even white washed our history and told half truths. So what you may think is a white historical figure is actually a black person.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL. That is some ignorant ass bullshyt to try to justify White people role in slavery.

This is how the World saw Black people (note these are the maps of White people and Arabs) and they are depicting the Kingdom of Mali:

catalan_atlas_bnf_sheet_6_mansa_musa.jpg

Mansa+Musa+map.bmp

Africa_-_Mali_Map.jpg

That is the glorious past. I was referring to the here and now and that is really all that matters. If we truly want to learn our history , we should learn the good and bad. There were obviously huge faults in African civilization that allowed slavery to continue as it did. We need to learn from these faults and vow to never repeat them again. But at the rate we are headed we will back on the plantation if were not careful.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Brehs this topic is so interesting to me. I really want to educate myself.

Should I start with the hidden colors documentaries? Should I start with some of the books mentioned here? Can more enlightened brehs get me started and hopefully from there I create my own road map?

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
I just read a little about them now, I feel like I certainly must've read about them if they were associated with the Umayyad conquests, but then that means I was probably taught and led to believe that they were Arabs and not Africans.
:ohhh:
The thing is Arabs were apart of the populous but they were black. None of these pale sandcacs you see today are pure Arabs. They're all Turks and Persians. So there wouldn't have been an "Africans and Arabs" distinction they'd all just be Africans/Black people to them.
Arab_1.jpg

picture-36-62.png

Afro-Arabs5.jpg

b1f0b2458195ec44a3bf2f1c478a516b.jpg

Portrait of an Arab paint by the Belgian artist Joseph van Severdonck (1819-1905)
main-qimg-05a46bf5099457dc113061690adfed88-c

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my question is...arent white people black people technically? If blacks were the first people on earth, where did "white" people come from?