Are the Mets fans on this board clinically depressed???

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Nah, you come to a point where you let out some anger and then develop apathy towards the situation. As long as I feel like they are headed in some good direction, I'm good. The problem right now is it is difficult to assess whether they are going in a good or bad direction.

Exactly, it's not just the poor play and choke jobs or the scumbag Wilpon's. It's the fact there hasn't been a plan in several years. It would be one thing if they went full rebuilding mode but they haven't done that. Even this past draft, they went more towards sign-ability than high ceiling talent. They try and sell Harvey and Wheeler as saviors but the system is barren of any impact bats. And you listen to comments from the front office and ownership and it's basically accept mediocrity. Or it's out fault the team sucks because we don't want to pay to see an overpriced crappy product.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Exactly, it's not just the poor play and choke jobs or the scumbag Wilpon's. It's the fact there hasn't been a plan in several years. It would be one thing if they went full rebuilding mode but they haven't done that. Even this past draft, they went more towards sign-ability than high ceiling talent. They try and sell Harvey and Wheeler as saviors but the system is barren of any impact bats. And you listen to comments from the front office and ownership and it's basically accept mediocrity. Or it's out fault the team sucks because we don't want to pay to see an overpriced crappy product.

there's no plan because the dont have any money...I mean you are right ownership is basically saying there's nothing we can do right now...other than pray guys like Lucas Duda and Valdespin become decent pro's

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
ya+gotta+bereave.png

supermetsfanwhitejohn sent me that a few years ago. i replied w/

The Mets' Messy History

Conz

Superstar
Daps
one bad thing about the other place going under, we're losing some classic met rants

btw, i own that shirt... in 2 different colors

and to answer your question, i probably have 10 different forms of depression. not that sad shyt, but all the other ones with the lack of motivation and all that shyt

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I feel bad for Mets fans like the regulars on here that just want something to root for, the old guy at Citi Field that borders on tears after their bullpen blows a game. It must be tough going to a place that doesn't feel like home while seeing the opposing team's fans (and Yankee fans mostly) roll deep at that Stadium patronizing you guys.

The rest of y'all? *wiz khalifa laugh*

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They wasted a classic Santana season in 08' with a bad bullpen. He was SOOOOOO good down the stretch especially the Game on 3 days rest against the marlins

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Easy there mr wanna be fireman.

The first half of the seasona all you would hear was how gritty the Mets were and how Collins should win manager of the year. The team sucked from the start.

I gotta listen to endless whining Mets fans on the radio and evan roberts analyzing sacrifice bunts by Jonathan Niecelike anyone gives a shyt. Just give it a rest.