Are people really scared of African American men in hoodies?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Nothing to do with skin colour. Hoodie wearers have given hoodies a bad name through the decades

article-2132079-066493CB0000044D-358_468x341.jpg
Negged, skin color is always a factor c*nt :camby:

Daps
Dudes wearing hoodies over their heads can be scary in general :yeshrug:

But especially if they're a black male

I mean, look at this image, which became an internet meme:

You_gonna_get_raped.jpg

Keep in mind.....this is a pic of a homeless man, taken by a photographer who was covering the Mississippi river flooding :snoop:

I read where dude even later lost the job he had by the time it went viral, because he was associated with the meme.....don't know if that's true though

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Dudes wearing hoodies over their heads can be scary in general :yeshrug:

But especially if they're a black male

I mean, look at this image, which became an internet meme:

You_gonna_get_raped.jpg

Keep in mind.....this is a pic of a homeless man, taken by a photographer who was covering the Mississippi river flooding :snoop:

I read where dude even later lost the job he had by the time it went viral, because he was associated with the meme.....don't know if that's true though

how is that even funny :wow:

white people are the ones who do the raping most of the time & yet they've spun it so black males are thought to be the thirsty aggressive ones :wow::wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not me. But I gotta be honest though, a white dude wearing a T-Shirt would make me cross the street just like a black dude with a Swastika, a beret, a handgun, some knives, some boots, with face tats and a bayonet would make me cross the street. I'm not a racist though :ehh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
hades nah,i'm more afraid of :smugbiden:and:merchant:who can kick their feet up&laugh as they remote control drones that can destroy you from thousands of miles away,who injected/infected this country with Stockholm Syndrome and made righteous beings perceived as thee bad guy while their likes are defended to death both literally and figuratively by peons who can't keep their fukkin snout out of their phones and keep staring at camera lenses incessantly like a child in a rogue test experiment..and i'm not even afraid of them anymore,i've seen fractals of what my "afterlife" will entail,i'm :blessed:

btw here's a symbolic "hint"/code breaking: notice how in Spider Man 2 when Jamie Foxx was in thee middle of Times Square,what exactly was he rocking..? And what was flashing overhead..? And his skin was blueish/blackish when he got his powers,wonder why..?

:ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They scared of black men no matter what it don't gotta be a hoodie. I've shopped around them, been in the same parking garage, I swear cacs literally act like young black men are Shredder's foot soldiers or some shyt the way they be sayin "I'm Sorry" and scurrying away from the scene. That's why I don't associate with them much or date their women, why would I want to be around people that act like I'm some type of monster? I'll let the newblack neo negroes have that life.

yep
them jenny pohl type cacs view you as thugs no matter what. even if you a nugga in a suit win a 50k car, you stole it and deal drugs.

go shopping in broad daylight step out of a decent car, cac comes 98 ford focus and presses the alarm twice like your going to steal it :heh: