ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
my mother is tongan & french.
My pops is straight samoan.

damn can you Imagine the get togethers back in the day? It was like some super friendly welcoming then after dinner it was like some Island war syndrome. Crazy times but after all the broken glass, dishes etc..everyone giving out hugs and daps and kisses.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football players, wrestlers, I aint never seen a skinny samoan nikka and this includes they women, hos be built like troy palomalu or however the fukk you spell his name, and no nikka the rock dont count because his nubian genes + surgery + steroids saved him

The Rock isn't skinny and I think Samoans do have a genetic tendency to be bigger and more built than average. Theirs was a warrior Polynesian culture in the past.

Last edited:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I grew up in military communities and went to school with quite a few Samoans. I've only seen two small Samoans in my life. All of the ones I've come across were cool ass people. But don't fukk with them. It seems like all of the ones I grew up around were related in some kind of way and if you fukked with one, you fukked with all of them. They were pretty athletic too, as far as having speed for their size and being naturally strong. Played high school football with about four of five of them, and played college football with a pair str8 from the rock. Recruited them from the rock all the way to Hicksville/Hicktown, KY.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post pics of bad Samoan girls.

Not 100 but 1/2 :wow:

tumblr_myrb8nNq0r1rl52cyo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_myijpc2a2Z1rl52cyo1_1280.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Had togans on my football team all throughout highschool. Very nice humble people, but don't piss them off. They are fukking strong and tough as fukk. ALL of them played linebacker/DE, and were unusually fast for their size. The families on the side lines used to scare the fukk out the cacs, you just see tongans deep as fukk, all of them wearing afros and shyt, screaming like they were doing the haka, even black folks were like :merchant:

Glad they were on my side. :obama:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why you guys are posting mixed people with (apparently?) some samoan ancestry. actual samoans should look something like this:
umaga_display_image.jpg

Samoa+IRB+RWC+2011+Team+Arrival+jxNFsmdeKupl.jpg

i think there are different types of samoan, tonga, etc in the region
6a011570e2b453970b0134860f871f970c-pi

these NZ samoans seem skinnier but still have some build to them. The above are fatter but that might just familial not ethnic:
Kelston%20Boys'%20Samoan%20Group.jpg

I read a study a year or so ago that said Samoans' origins go back to Taiwan, China. So they're basically a bigger type of Asian. Chinese civilization is at least 5000+ years old and so the Samoans must have split from whatever people were in the Asian region well before that time. They evolved into what they are today while the Taiwanese evolved into what they are. Interesting tidbit of info.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not sure why you guys are posting mixed people with (apparently?) some samoan ancestry. actual samoans should look something like this:
umaga_display_image.jpg

Samoa+IRB+RWC+2011+Team+Arrival+jxNFsmdeKupl.jpg

i think there are different types of samoan, tonga, etc in the region
6a011570e2b453970b0134860f871f970c-pi

these NZ samoans seem skinnier but still have some build to them:
Kelston%20Boys'%20Samoan%20Group.jpg

I read a study a year or so ago that said Samoans' origins go back to Taiwan, China. So they're basically a bigger type of Asian. Interesting tidbit of info.
This is wat I recognize them to look like

Yea you got built ones just like you got big, built black dudes or white dudes...