Archaeologists find two 'lost cities' deep in Honduras jungle

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why though? I used to mess with this Sri Lankan chick and she used to get mad when I called her Indian...like, really, really pissed.

Are you a Saiva?

Most likely because Indian govt didn't support us during the civil war. Half Indian tamils don't support us. Don't even call myself a sri Lankan either cuz I don't fukk with the Sinhalese like that either.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Most likely because Indian govt didn't support us during the civil war. Half Indian tamils don't support us. Don't even call myself a sri Lankan either cuz I don't fukk with the Sinhalese like that either.
What do you call yourself

Daps
I think Indians are a product of two separate migrations from Africa, one wave probably entered via the coast-lines, settled in the forests of India and offshore Islands and have been in a primitive state ever since, that's where people like Indian tribals and the Andaman Islanders came from...a portion of these kept it moving and ended up in Australia and became the aborigines.

The other wave entered the sub-continent through the northwest, passing through the middle east....this is where most Indians come from.

I think the Andaman people, Melanesians, Australian Aboriginals and Negritos of the Philippines are all first generation people to leave Ancient Africa. Their genes are Asian but physically they're African looking probably because their environments are very similar to Africa's.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
“Even the animals acted as if they’ve never seen people,” Fisher said. “Spider monkeys are all over place, and they’d follow us around and throw food at us and hoot and holler and do their thing.”

“To be treated not as a predator but as another primate in their space was for me the most amazing thing about this whole trip,” he said.

:wow:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen some video on YouTube of Cameroonian Africans speaking a South Indian language. South Indians seem to be desecendents of Africans.

There's actually a TON of evidence proving the first Indians were Africans. Here's that video:

The S Indians also known as Tamils and/or Dravidians have numerous African links including cranial/serotype/morphological/cultural and religious. A knowledgeable Tamil scholar Aravanan. Aravaanan (1980) has written extensively on the African and Dravidian relations. He has illustrated that the Africans and Dravidian share many physical similarities
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-secret-histories-of-black-people_10.html

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't think I could cut it out as an archaeologist. Going into a remote jungle or desert or whatever for long periods of time looking for stuff and living in tents.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's actually a TON of evidence proving the first Indians were Africans. Here's that video:

The S Indians also known as Tamils and/or Dravidians have numerous African links including cranial/serotype/morphological/cultural and religious. A knowledgeable Tamil scholar Aravanan. Aravaanan (1980) has written extensively on the African and Dravidian relations. He has illustrated that the Africans and Dravidian share many physical similarities
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-secret-histories-of-black-people_10.html

Please stop promoting this dumb shyt. Dravidians are not Africans and Africans are not dravidians. Dravidian is a language group, nobody in south India walks around calling themselves Dravidian.

This stuff is a product of the anti brahmin brigade, it's not to be taken seriously.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Please stop promoting this dumb shyt. Dravidians are not Africans and Africans are not dravidians. Dravidian is a language group, nobody in south India walks around calling themselves Dravidian.

This stuff is a product of the anti brahmin brigade, it's not to be taken seriously.

Elaborate.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Elaborate.

It's a product of caste politics, where Brahmins are made out to be villains and foreign invaders while lower caste and common folk tamilians are likened to "natives." South Indians are the same race as north Indians.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dravidian architecture is where you do see that pyramid style design though:

7010458407_6161387bc1_b.jpg

200px-Hampi1.jpg

Tirupati-Balaji-Temple-photo.jpg

I think there is a missing link somewhere that connects all these civz somehow, it's really fascinating to me.

the pryamid design seen in most ancient civilizations is because it's the easiest way to build tall buildings without cranes and other modern technology. you build a wide base, then another smaller base on that which leaves room to slide up material up and so on.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
the pryamid design seen in most ancient civilizations is because it's the easiest way to build tall buildings without cranes and other modern technology. you build a wide base, then another smaller base on that which leaves room to slide up material up and so on.
Shut up with your common sense, basic engineering knowledge, and historical information. Only the BLACK man knew how to build pyramids. Every pyramid-shaped thing everywhere in the world was built by the BLACK man. India, China, Antarctica, I don't care. Anyone who disagrees is a c00n/cac/bedwench and the mods need to ban them because they're friends with @Mephistopheles.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Shut up with your common sense, basic engineering knowledge, and historical information. Only the BLACK man knew how to build pyramids. Every pyramid-shaped thing everywhere in the world was built by the BLACK man. India, China, Antarctica, I don't care. Anyone who disagrees is a c00n/cac/bedwench and the mods need to ban them because they're friends with @Mephistopheles.

Youre not funny anymore, tell different jokes

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude if this 'dumb shyt' goes against your indoctrination don't blame me! I quoted scientists who gave multiple evidence on multiple levels of Africoid settlement in India. Go to the link and disconfirm it on a case by case basis then we can talk.