Arab family spends 75 MILLION on a fukking cake :dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
happy-birthday-to-the-ground.gif

Would be awful nice to see someone with as much baksheesh as this deplorable family pay an infidel or a servant to just tip the fukking thing over and have a right good laugh about it.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love how all this middle eastern BS is ALL because of the west.

its bad enough that THEY beleive all the propaganda but its even worse that ppl back here believe it too.

I'm not saying the west didn't have a part in it, but to completely absolve the Saudis, Iranians, egyptians,etc,etc,etc for MOST of the trouble over there is mind boggling.

and on top of that we see these Rich countries like SA, Qatar, Emirates, etc NOT DOING shyt!!
to help out ppl that share the same religion,culture,etc.

How can anyone watch that and believe that this refugee crisis wasn't created to push mass muslims out to all these western countries while these rich Arab countries sit back plotting and scheming.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sauds don't rule the emirates breh. :mjlol:
Your free to walk when gas hits $3

This cac thinks people shouldn't be able to control their own resources. Your telling on yourself.:scust:

They can sell oil for whatever price they chose. Your free not to buy.
i agree :ehh: i wish we'd open up that pipeline here in america

relying on this pig arab royalty for gas is a disgrace :scusthov:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
See, now this is just bullshyt. I'm all for doing what you want with your own money, but past a certain point you realize that the human beings with the power and opportunity to better the world are truly pieces of shyt :smh:

On a fukking cake.. you kidding me?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
See, now this is just bullshyt. I'm all for doing what you want with your own money, but past a certain point you realize that the human beings with the power and opportunity to better the world are truly pieces of shyt :smh:

On a fukking cake.. you kidding me?
Could have made 75 millionaires. Changed the lives of 750 people with a 100k check. Could have fed 7500 people with 1k each.

And still managed to have a nice cake at the party