Anyone in here a fan of HGTV?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Both broads from Love It Or List It would get mad renovations in them guts :noah:

The English MILF and those tittays :whew:

The occasional bad broad to be found on House Hunters :whew:

Nicole Curtis with that Detroit love :obama:

EGYPT SHERROD ON PROPERTY VIRGINS, HAVE MERCY :damn:

I watch all the shows but them females lawd have mercy :lawd: even the normal wives be on point :noah: saw one on house Hunter show that had me like :damn: even the daughter was :whew:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
No, but I remember watching similar shows back in the day with one of my ex-girlfriends. I think on Discovery. They had some bad bytches on those shows hosting and designing. :leon:

EDIT: It was on TLC. Trading Spaces. Paige & Genevieve :noah:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
HGTV, The Food Network, and Travel Channel are my fall back channels. There's always something good on those networks

Now they have Island Hunters on HGTV:noah:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My momma stay watching hgtv. I always used to hit her with the "why you watching this?":scust:
Then I went home last month and I just wanted to spend time with my momma so.I sat up there watching it with her. Now I'm hooked. Thank you momma for putting a son on :salute:
Flip or flop
Fixer upper
Property Bros
Love it or list it
I fukks with em. I just hate when they have annoying ass people on there. They work my nerves and make me have to cut it off.
Why you looking for a house with a big yard and swimming pool when you ain't got big yard and swimming pool money :damn: get the fukk off my TV. Or when somebody is too picky. bytch you can't have it all. You either gonna get that upstairs bathroom redone or you gonna get your hvac rewired so your shyt don't catch fire when you turn it on. You choose :ufdup:
Love me some hgtv tho. Have a brother wanting to buy a house

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really got into HGTV a couple of years back when we did a renovation.

Joanna from Fixer Upper :noah:.
hgtv-avatar-talent-joanna-gaines.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.616.jpeg

When Lebron was on Rehab Addict, Nicole Curtis was trying to get a new daddy for her son, lol.

BP_DRHA510FH_BTS-Nicole-LeBron-Painting.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

she was pregnant right after that, lol. I keed, but she was pregnant after that :sas2:

Can't forget Allison Victoria

Alison-Victoria-in-Bikini--02-720x720.jpg

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I started watching Flip or Flop with my ex now I check out a few marathons. I was really surprised they are breaking up. People may not want to continue watching the show since it is so family oriented and they are apart in real life now. The video below is nice because they really started from the bottom together and living off love until they made it big but something went wrong. She stuck by him through the back surgery and the throat surgery. A few people in the youtube comments section are saying she cheated and he found out but who knows. I never heard about the gun incident so I am late on all of this drama news.

:gurl:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I started watching Flip or Flop with my ex now I check out a few marathons. I was really surprised they are breaking up. People may not want to continue watching the show since it is so family oriented and they are apart in real life now. The video below is nice because they really started from the bottom together and living off love until they made it big but something went wrong. She stuck by him through the back surgery and the throat surgery. A few people in the youtube comments section are saying she cheated and he found out but who knows. I never heard about the gun incident so I am late on all of this drama news.

According to TMZ, deputies were dispatched to the couple's home in May after receiving "a call of a possibly suicidal male with a gun."

Witnesses claim they saw Tarek run out of the home with a gun and down a hiking trail, according to TMZ.

Police reportedly caught up with Tarek and ordered him to drop the weapon. He complied with orders and told deputies that he had left his home to "blow off some steam" and that the gun was for his own protection from mountain lions and rattlesnakes, TMZ reported. When deputies returned to the home, they seized five guns, including an AR-15.

Call me naive but I would never have expected this. Especially them having an Ar-15.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man it's gonna be hard to keep the show together if they aren't together anymore. I can't imagine working with a broad after we break up and I can't stand them anymore. but I guess they wanna keep the checks coming in by all means necessary.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the property brothers or that faq on fixer upper know how to do a damn thing when it comes to renovations. They are just actors and it only shows them working for 10 seconds before they start looking at the camera and start talking. shyt they can make me look like a handyman if they only showed me doing light work.

TL;DR All them nikkas are just actors