Anyone here went/goes to Arizona State University ?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
we have undie run at my school

its just an excuse to get drunk and strip down, after parties are:datazz:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I don't even knew where the fukk wifing her came from . He's not the marrying type. Maybe he thought it was a way to cuff that :ohlawd: puss.

Dude was a QB in college. He should've known better. Signs were all over the place.

She may have demonified her bawday during her tenure at the university... but people change.

Who's to say that after college, getting a good job and wanting to settle down didn't factor in his decision
on wifing that?

People are born to make mistakes - you can't condemn somebody for a lifetime because of the hoe shiit they
were (expected) to do during their collegiate stint? (everybody experiments breaigh, that shiit ain't just for
scientists and pupils).

(unless you know the broad is still jezzebelling; let the man cook).

It's hard to find somebody you click with --- chemistry is important... sometimes you just have to j.r. write off
the intangibles and trivial hooplahs and say, "hey, i found somebody that appreciates me, that understands me...
I wan't to spend the rest of my life wiff her!"

And considering they were both student affleats... there's a mutual understanding and degree of personable parallels
that help them align their hearts that much gooder.

When it comes to matters of the heart... anybody can be forgivin'.

The great thing aboot this country is that we are able to do what we want, love who we want... and enjoy the bliss that comes with it.

And one of the first dates a man takes a woman is to eat ice cream...

Considering the aforementioned...

I guess that's why they call it sweet freedom.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
She may have demonified her bawday during her tenure at the university... but people change.

Who's to say that after college, getting a good job and wanting to settle down didn't factor in his decision
on wifing that?

People are born to make mistakes - you can't condemn somebody for a lifetime because of the hoe shiit they
were (expected) to do during their collegiate stint? (everybody experiments breaigh, that shiit ain't just for
scientists and pupils).

(unless you know the broad is still jezzebelling; let the man cook).

It's hard to find somebody you click with --- chemistry is important... sometimes you just have to j.r. write off
the intangibles and trivial hooplahs and say, "hey, i found somebody that appreciates me, that understands me...
I wan't to spend the rest of my life wiff her!"

And considering they were both student affleats... there's a mutual understanding and degree of personable parallels
that help them align their hearts that much gooder.

When it comes to matters of the heart... anybody can be forgivin'.

The great thing aboot this country is that we are able to do what we want, love who we want... and enjoy the bliss that comes with it.

And one of the first dates a man takes a woman is to eat ice cream...

Considering the aforementioned...

I guess that's why they call it sweet freedom.

Maybe so, NOW, but there were a lot of stories of her cheating on my boy while they were dating. She treated him like shyt but that's why he was around for a bit . He's one of those guys that NEVER had to make an effort to get chicks. Her being rough around the edges made him think she was the one :beli: He even married her but they divorced after a year.

My friend told me a story of when they had an argument at the house , most likely infidelity reasons. During the heat of the argument, she took her clothes off and strutted off to the shower. Mind you , he had a couple of buddies over while this was happening and she knew it . They were :wtf::gladbron::pachaha: While dude was reacting to her like :why:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Maybe so, NOW, but there were a lot of stories of her cheating on my boy while they were dating. She treated him like shyt but that's why he was around for a bit . He's one of those guys that NEVER had to make an effort to get chicks. Her being rough around the edges made him think she was the one :beli: He even married her but they divorced after a year.

My friend told me a story of when they had an argument at the house , most likely infidelity reasons. During the heat of the argument, she took her clothes off and strutted off to the shower. Mind you , he had a couple of buddies over while this was happening and she knew it . They were :wtf::gladbron::pachaha: While dude was reacting to her like :why:

Nas won. :ahh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you like the desert landscape, platinum blonde hair, tan skin and good looking women with nice skin, ASU is the place to go. They get drunk as fukk, girls dont give a fukk. Its sunny every day, hot as fukk in the summer but not humid. winter is cool, nice and breezy with nice thunder and lighting storms. its kinda crazy how low those clouds are and quiet the wind is because its high desert. you just hear nothing, but see this. clouds fly over and sound like circuit breakers. got an X-Files feel to it. The campus is pretty tight too, cactus and random road runners everywhere. Ive gone there a cpl times, my oldest sister lives in PHX. I like the state, got that 2013 technological wild west feel.

9246868379_bf54ffe167.jpg

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
This place is like the ultimate party school.

You got the weather,mill ave,lake havasu for spring break,football games :wow:.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I taught there for a bit. Even as an instructor shyt is crazy (seeing students all fukked up and trying to buy you drinks is :huhldup: though). It's a fun school. Mill is :whew: You're gonna get fukked up, meet some outrageously hot girls with basically no clothes on, and get laid as much as you want.

It's too hot in the summer though :ld: and the undergrads are fukking stupid :comeon:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it can get pretty crazy down there. Places like Mill and Scottsdale are prime places if you wanna pull females. I got my :stylin:on the dance floor one time in a club on mill and it blew my mind how easy these girls got. They stare at you and start winking n shyt :whoo:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been to Phoenix a few times for work. It's underrated...Tempe and Scottsdale are really close. Mills ave and Scottsdale is where it's at. W hotel has a spot that is :ohlawd:

The white girls are fire...point blank some of the best in America. They also have some fine black chics, usually mixed when you can find them. Mixed white/latina everywhere too. If you are a black dude, it is TOO EASY to pull especially if have a bit of swag.

Don't worry about being black. When I was there, I went around with my black coworkers. We are usually 4 deep and nobody wanted to plex with us...all of us are big and look like football players.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

:steviej: pic vio

Daps
so people go thee mainly for the loose cac bytches? that's what I'm gathering from this thread?