Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I watched the entire thing with the :beli: face

dude said all of that crap like it was fact. In the same breath dude said the planet titan has rain & lakes that cause erosion, then came right after that and said there is no water but ice because its too cold. :snoop:

said an eye game from pigment then finally admitted... :whoa: we don't know how human life started...(duh) we know you don't :childplease: it really is sad how bad humans want to be God

I just wasted an hr of my life watching that. :upsetfavre:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

dude said all of that crap like it was fact. In the same breath dude said the planet titan has rain & lakes that cause erosion, then came right after that and said there is no water but ice because its too cold. :snoop:

said an eye game from pigment then finally admitted... :whoa: we don't know how human life started...(duh) we know you don't :childplease: it really is sad how bad humans want to be God

you don't need water to have erosion dumb dumb.

liquids on mineral deposits cause erosion.

and versions of the eye exist in all stages of light sensitive pigments in various species.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
you don't need water to have erosion dumb dumb.

liquids on mineral deposits cause erosion.

and versions of the eye exist in all stages of light sensitive pigments in various species.

did you read what you just posted? how is there ANY liquid if everything is frozen? dude said even the rocks were made out of frozen material. You can't have frozen liquid :mindblown:

smartdumbnikkas I tell ya :dwillhuh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I still never understood why evolution and creationism have to be two separate things when even religious scholars tout that allegory and metaphor are completely preset in the texts.

Adam being molded from clay is simply a metaphor for being made up of the same materials that the earth, and thus the universe, is made up of. The rib could be again a metaphor for stating that we all came from one or single celled organisms and the need for sexual reproduction only came later.

I'm no biologist, nor am I a religious scholar but I still don't see why this is even an argument in 2014. If God is the creator of all that means he is the creator of evolution as well...:manny:
Followers of the Bible probably would've murdered you back in the day for implying it wasn't 100% literally true.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You're dumb dude. It has no liquid WATER. It has liquid ethane and other stuff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
did you read what you just posted? how is there ANY liquid if everything is frozen? dude said even the rocks were made out of frozen material. You can't have frozen liquid :mindblown:

Rewatch it.

he said titan has pools of METHANE and ETHANE

Thats not water.

Those liquids freeze at much lower temperatures than water, but its cold enough for them to be liquids, not gas.

But the rocks themselves are all ice because water is frozen at a higher temperature than methane and ethane.

Not every liquid has the same freezing temperature dumbass.

This is chemistry 101

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

:laff: I cant tell if you are trolling but you don't understand chemistry at all. Hydrocarbons (methane, ethane, etc) are liquid at extremely cold temps. On earth, they are gases at room temperature.