Anybody into occultism?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I've had teachers and mentors I've learned from, in addition to lots of reading and studying. Then of course I experimented in my own sex life.

I've taken aspects from different spiritual traditions and combined it into something that works for me. It can look different for different people depending on the variables.

Interesting.

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
@Oso the injaculation stuff seems abstract. It just seems it boils down to a strong P.C muscle and kegel training. Maybe i'm doing it wrong i tried Mantak Chia but I heard some of his energy circulating techniques are dangerous as far as leaving all that chi energy in the brain. An practical techniques i can implement right away

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
@Oso the injaculation stuff seems abstract. It just seems it boils down to a strong P.C muscle and kegel training. Maybe i'm doing it wrong i tried Mantak Chia but I heard some of his energy circulating techniques are dangerous as far as leaving all that chi energy in the brain. An practical techniques i can implement right away

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

"Injaculation" can differ depending on the system. Some systems practice stopping after the actual fluid is produced and ready to come out. Other systems practice stopping right before the fluid is produced. I've found it's better for me if I stop before the actual seminal fluid is produced. And both cases do require practice and strengthening of the genital muscles.

And you are correct, you don't want a bunch of energy caught in your head. Stagnant energy is never good which is why you have to circulate it throughout your body. Your energy body is strengthened through the oscillation of energy--pull the energy up, then allow the energy to flow back down. Over and over.

On a physical level this movement of energy can be seen through the central nervous system and the circulatory system. On a more subtle level of energy we are talking about the meridians and the chakras. It's the governing and conception vessel in chinese medicine. The ida, pingala, and sushumna in hindu medicine. The central channel and torus in western esotericism. You run the energy through these circuits and you strengthen your energy body, which in turns activates all the good sh*t you want activated.

Governing vessel:
governing2-clear.gif

Conception vessel
cv_meridian.gif

Ida, Pingala, Shushumna
tumblr_inline_muo0m7KAbj1rmxgp4.jpg

Torus
e85bc47798d524080b230077435f47b4.jpg

Torus animated
torsionanimated.gif

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
@Robbi it still doesnt work. i couldnt decline because i didnt see another invite
I dont know what to tell you breh...... Go into your alerts and look for the original invite then try to decline it. After you do that, or even if you dont find it; just let me know and I will ask another member to invite you.

Maybe the system is preventing me from inviting you again, since it could be considered spamming.

I want to get a reading from a trusted professional. Maybe i need a mentor or a friend. I need someone to help keep me on the right path. I keep relearning the same lessonlessonm i wanna make more progress.

You and me bboth Cinna :ehh:

I recently got a divination from an Ifa priest, and it's not quite what I expected.:francis: His statements were very vague, and I dont feel like i'm any more aligned with my path in life, than I was before.:francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more breathing than anything else

Learn to breath and life gets way better especially regarding this subject

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"

Torus animated
torsionanimated.gif

:whoo::whoo:Bruh

I meditate daily(mostly) and at this point I can feel myself consumed by my circulating energy

When I scrolled down and saw that image those feeling came to me immediately as if I were in the middle of a session

Wtf bruh:whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:whoo::whoo:Bruh

I meditate daily(mostly) and at this point I can feel myself consumed by my circulating energy

When I scrolled down and saw that image those feeling came to me immediately as if I were in the middle of a session

Wtf bruh:whoo:

That's excellent.

I see you already know about the benefits of breathing from your post above. You should look into breathing exercises specifically for enhancing the energy body so you can take your meditations to another level.

And also consider cleaning up your diet and increasing your water intake. This will ensure both your physical body and energy body are operating at full capacity.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso they say we dont need rituals to manifest only our minds. How do we use meditation to achieve the state to manifest at will.

The ability to manifest at will :jbhmm:

You're asking about level 12 when you should focus on mastering level 1.

I'll put it like this... self-mastery=universal mastery. Your ability to control yourself (your thoughts, emotions, and actions) is DIRECTLY related to your ability to control the universal forces.

So start with self-discipline. The ability to make yourself do the things you don't want to, but know you SHOULD. If you can't stop yourself from eating a Big Mac you're not controlling universal ethers anytime soon lol.