4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Is Jonah the father or is America trying to make him the king of simps :skip:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Is Jonah the father or is America trying to make him the king of simps :skip:

I think she was telling the truth about it being Adams when she was talking to Dinah/Cheyene.

I just don't know how their relationship goes forward if she ends up having the baby :patrice:. It seemed like the writers were going down the path soon to Jonah breaking up with Kelly and getting with Amy finally, but now..

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Very weird turn in the last few episodes. It almost feels like an episode is missing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, most definitely. Amy's life is messy as hell right now :francis:.

Jonah was right about her timing and he looks to be doing the right thing by breaking up with Kelly. Every time he tries to get all extra with her after something happens with Amy :hhh:.

I do like the fact the show can have the serious stuff with Amy/Jonah, alongside Glenn/Dinah putting together the video. Marcus saying he doesn't care about Amy being pregnant :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hell of a way for the finale to end :gladbron:

Jeff selling out the crew for a new corporate gig :lolbron:, wasn't cut out for that Uber life :francis:. Him calling Myrtle a gangbanger :dead:

Mateo/Cheyenne make for a great tag-team. The look she had when she forgot Jeff was in disguise :russ:.