Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now I understand why you feel this way. You're still upset over what happened to Richard Spencer. You feel he should be able to call for black genocide with no consequences, because that is something you support, too. :francis:
richard spencer??

fukk that clown.

for real, do you guys have any real argument or do you just keep coming with that same weak shyt?

Richard Spencer is a nobody fukk boy, but I swear he stays on your minds more than his supporters.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Presently residing in an undisclosed compound under the northern Canadian wastes with my inspiration Karen.

I’m not saying anything which should be controversial here on this blog. Different races are different in far more than just appearance so there will always be trouble when they are forced to live together in the same society.

Even our Satanic overlords know this so they are intentionally dumbing everyone down in hopes of someday breeding everyone into a single negroid race with an average IQ of 85 which will be easy for them to dominate.

I’m NOT cool with this and I don’t think most other people are either."

Is this your blog?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
:russ:

go to google
type in ANTIFA LOSER
then go to images.
should be one of the first choices.

:yeshrug:
Intellectually lazy and dishonest is your entire style. I really hope you get banned.

You could have said I fukked up but hit the ye shrug like its no big deal. I wanna jab your teeth into dust

Edit: Of course typing in antifa loser would link to a ws site you idiot. That's who hates antifa. You played yourself.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Intellectually lazy and dishonest is your entire style. I really hope you get banned.

You could have said I fukked up but hit the ye shrug like its no big deal. I wanna jab your teeth into dust

Edit: Of course typing in antifa loser would link to a ws site you idiot. That's who hates antifa. You played yourself.
lol, just like your antifa hero's, real tough in your anonymity

:camby:

you are right about one thing, there was no need for me to type 'Antifa Loser', considering it's a redundant statement :manny:

:umad:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Believe in Pizza Gate, but support mainstream demonization of Antifascists brehs
soooo... do you think the police protect and serve...because they have it written on their cars?

I mean Antifa stands for anti-facists, so surely they must be anti facist....

just like all these "communist" supporters and "anti-capitalists" with their macbooks and iphones.

you dudes really can't see how ridiculous this shyt is do you? can you not see the rich irony in all these anti-captialist facebook pages and twitter accounts?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
soooo... do you think the police protect and serve...because they have it written on their cars?

I mean Antifa stands for anti-facists, so surely they must be anti facist....

just like all these "communist" supporters and "anti-capitalists" with their macbooks and iphones.

you dudes really can't see how ridiculous this shyt is do you? can you not see the rich irony in all these anti-captialist facebook pages and twitter accounts?
Being anti-capitalist doesn't mean removing yourself from any and all capital.

Do you see irony in bashing mainstream media when Alex Jones has millions of followers and is essentially the mainstream voice for contrarians?

Antifa is not monolithic like right wingers have led you to believe. Bunch of sheeples.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Being anti-capitalist doesn't mean removing yourself from any and all capital.

Do you see irony in bashing mainstream media when Alex Jones has millions of followers and is essentially the mainstream voice for contrarians?

Antifa is not monolithic like right wingers have led you to believe. Bunch of sheeples.
I don't give much time to Alex jones either :manny:

Anything else you want to use to make these false equivalences?

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
This pink dude is all over the place one minute antifa are terrorist organization and in another thread they aren't terrorists but just bunch of cowards.

And this whole thread is very misleading, someone reading the title and the OP might think that the US designated antifa as a terrorist organization when that is far from the truth, I don't known if he is doing this intentionally or not.