Anthony Weiner is in ANOTHER sexting scandal...UPDATE: Huma cuts the dead weight

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
As an aside, Huma is cute af:

huma-abedin.jpg

:huhldup: :scust:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She looks a lot better with longer hair but too skinny for me & I don't think her face is all that attractive so I'll pass! :yeshrug:

:ufdup: That's the point of a 6. If she wasn't these things she'd be an 8 or higher.

Not a :ohlawd:

But def not a :scust:

:ehh: I'd smang it and make cheese eggs in the morning

:shaq: She can Huma on deez

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:ufdup: That's the point of a 6. If she wasn't these things she'd be an 8 or higher.

But the point is she's not an "8 or higher" plus your own "solid" 6 rating is based on her being glammed up with makeup which only highlights how homely looking she really is once you take this factor into consideration.

:pachaha:

Not a :ohlawd:

But def not a :scust:

:ehh: I'd smang it and make cheese eggs in the morning

:shaq: She can Huma on deez

You do your thang young playa, but for me Huma is on the not attractive side of the game! :manny:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I find Huma very attractive, but I always have been really into that type.....From Divya on 'Royal Pains', to Chandra on 'The Night Of', I'm close with a few Iraqi girls, who are great and have known a Persian girl or two, but they lack that extreme educated, dedicated intellect lol, like these other girls....Like Amal Clooney, she's British/Indian, of course gorgeous, but she' a human rights attorney, passionate and intellectual, as well as principled.

If gender roles were switched, no one would be saying she should stay, dude can't help himself, and you can't be embarrassed on regular basis as right hand of the most powerful women in the country, and soon to be the world.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
As an aside, Huma is cute af:

huma-abedin.jpg

She look rigid as hell:francis:

I GUARANTEE Anthony wasnt hitting that more than twice a year- especially with the campaign :francis:

She the type to give you one of those wack-ass, loose hand jobs, talmbout "are you done yet?":francis:

shyt like that make would make a dude step out in a hurry.:francis:

:whoa:But that aint no excuse for having the kid in the pic. That is beyond perverse.