Another Malaysian Airline crash this year

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is a good question. I think the people who were near the fuselage were probably burned up. But the one that were closer to the front of the plane or at the very back of the plane did not burn at all.
So far....

1. Unverified reports of advance missile fire on a commercial airplane
2. Many sides blaming Russia without proof
3. FAA's report warned people not to fly over Ukraine 3months ago
http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...hibiting-airline-flights-over-ukraine/374622/
4. The bodies look attached and recognizable, so there is no way they were shot down 33,000 feet and parts are not chard-broiled or extremely all over the place, hundreds of yards from the site.

1405628148459.jpg

:beli: :ufdup:

5. All of the shot down capability the eastern Ukraine fighters have been using gla man-portable air defense missiles which are known that they can't reach 33,000 feet.

Because they weren't using MANPADS dumbass.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
By the way, everyone saying this is going to break out in WW3, I think you're being reactionary. Maybe the conflict between the ukraine and russia will escalate. However, globably, what will happen is a bunch of harsh words will be exchanged and probably some motions in the UN and drafts will be passed, but I don't think this will be "WW3" like some folks are predicting. It will definitely make the Ukraine a much more sympathetic figure though and they may get additional support.

I'm sure in this case, time will heal wounds.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
By the way, everyone saying this is going to break out in WW3, I think you're being reactionary. Maybe the conflict between the ukraine and russia will escalate. However, globably, what will happen is a bunch of harsh words will be exchanged and probably some motions in the UN and drafts will be passed, but I don't think this will be "WW3" like some folks are predicting. It will definitely make the Ukraine a much more sympathetic figure though and they may get additional support.

I'm sure in this case, time will heal wounds.

Ignore them breh, some of the posters here are simple.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are all the bodies like that? According to the pictures and videos, no. If a missle hit it, most likely there will be a few bodies burnt. Start thinking logically here Nap.
fukking christ dude.

all the bodies are mangled up. Go look on twitter.

and missiles don't work like in the movies. They're not huge instant fireballs.

They're more concussions of shrapnel than they are balls of fire.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
fukking christ dude.

:dahell: The fukk you trying to say then? They were not hit by a missile? Or they were hit less than 33000 feet?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking christ dude.

It's like pulling teeth. Apparently fuel doesn't ignite. Next time please stop responding to me, you are sounding like you don't get it.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
And another thing...when flying internationally you are basically at the mercy of whatever country and ATC your flying through..this just proved it.

I was just talking about this today... international flights are really not the business... comparatively speaking, with the number of international flights that depart and land each day, these sort of tragic events are still rare...but still the possibility of some tragic nonsense happening is just so elevated.