Another Coli "breh" Caught pretending to be a Female SMH #Fridaynightfukkery

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I knew something looked familiar about all this. After looking at the rep page that someone posted of @All_Day. I remember #tnt had an attack on that account a few months back. We also had suspicions that @cali2japan and @WedemBoyz were all linked to the same account. Who knows how many different accounts are involved in this fukkery. :scust:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
how does it reach this level? where you get to the point were you calling yourself "bae" in rep messages you're leaving for yourself from a "spicy latina" alias:fukkme:

View attachment 8607

giphy.gif

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I knew something looked familiar about all this. After looking at the rep page that someone posted of @All_Day. I remember #tnt had an attack on that account a few months back. We also had suspicions that @cali2japan and @WedemBoyz were all linked to the same account. Who knows how many different accounts are involved in this fukkery. :scust:

Yea breh, its @bboystyle he literally has an army of aliases :dead: we negged all of them :russ:

right @2meo

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps
@WingedDragonofRAW :patrice: I knew this thread sounded familiar, breh. Check this out - http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14036722/

:jbhmm:

@bboystyle has 4 aliases he uses to neg people when he gets negged, and he uses them to give himself rep.

The aliases are @Karlay , @cali2japan , @All_Day and @WedemBoyz .

They all neg at the same time, which is mad suspect...

Tuesday

1. WedemBoyz negged you for your post in the thread There's nothing really great about America. With the following comment: Ready for that red?
    11:54 PM

2. All_Day negged you for your post in the thread There's nothing really great about America. With the following comment: #tnt
    11:53 PM

3. cali2japan negged you for your post in the thread There's nothing really great about America. With the following comment: Watch who u beg faq
    11:51 PM

4. Karlay negged you for your post in the thread BREAKING: Tom Holland Cast As Spider-Man. With the following comment: Bad advice
    11:48 PM

Note the times. Plus, they hardly ever post, yet have boosted rep, and would just stay in the rep boosting thread all the time.

They also rep @bboystyle all at the same time...

1. 10
  2. Given: Wednesday at 12:00 AM
  3. Karlay commented: (Babe) Post #13986775
  4. 10
    Given: Tuesday at 11:59 PM
    cali2japan commented: (Eat) Post #13987284
  5. 10
    Given: Tuesday at 11:56 PM
    All_Day commented: (Eat) Post #13987284
  6. 10
    Given: Tuesday at 11:55 PM
    WedemBoyz commented: (Eat) Post #13987284

On multiple occasions...

All leaving the same rep messages. What are the odds that all 5 users would be online at the same time, and all 4 of his "friends" rep him at the same time leaving the exact same rep message? It is crystal clear that he has aliases for the sole purpose of rep boosting, which is not allowed since @mtu wa chuma has been prohibited from doing the same thing: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/free...is-aliases-to-rep-boost-and-rep-stalk.302412/

I know aliases are legal for comedy purposes, but they aren't for rep boosting purposes, which is why @bboystyle created them.

I just got done pulling out of my wife, u sure u want to hop on it so soon? :heh:

Another obsessed follower :wow:

:jbhmm: