American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't feeling the finale at all......I wasn't trying to see all that happy ending bullshyt.

Was also thoroughly disappointed in the reveal of what cut dudes arm off in the first episode.

Lana was definitely the star of this past season though....

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 1 finale was weak too. i think its hard to give a satisfying finale for this kind of show

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
i enjoyed the finale accept for Kit's fate. The entire season was filled with fukkery. It was a well needed change of pace.:whew: This the first episode that didnt leave me depressed.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think they just cleared too much stuff up before the finale. There wasn't a lot left for them to do other than the stuff with Lana and her son.

We still don't know what the connection was between Kit and the aliens though. I was expecting some sort of explanation on what that was about.

I just wish it ended a little differently, but all in all it was a dope season. Now I gotta go check out season 1.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think they just cleared too much stuff up before the finale. There wasn't a lot left for them to do other than the stuff with Lana and her son.

We still don't know what the connection was between Kit and the aliens though. I was expecting some sort of explanation on what that was about.

I just wish it ended a little differently, but all in all it was a dope season. Now I gotta go check out season 1.

yea the alien story at first seemed to be a big plot at first this season then kinda just became a side piece to the Lana/bloody face story
to me, they could have completely done away with it

the finale was kind of disappointing, but i feel like with this type of show, it'd be really tough to pull off a satisfying ending.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Maybe the aliens whole plan was to get the asylum shut down? :heh: Idk but if it wasn't for Kit getting put in there, Lana doesn't get involved, bloodyface never gets caught, and the asylum never gets shut down. :manny:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Young Lana was looking :lawd: throughout this ep

Sister Jude :to:

Wish they'd cleared the Aliens up and done more on the actual shutting down of the Asylum, aside from the investigation by Lana.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
well heres hoping the next season is better, despite the finale i liked this season,

if lanas escape was any hint (with candymans theme being played) as to where the third season may be going i hope it is set in the south with voodoo and all that sh1t going down

[ame=http://youtu.be/3jjLMm7C2EY]Candyman - theme song "It was always you, Helen" - YouTube[/ame]

"....BE MY VICTIM! THE PAIN I CAN ASSURE YOU....WILL BE EXQUISITE!"

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
well heres hoping the next season is better, despite the finale i liked this season,

if lanas escape was any hint (with candymans theme being played) as to where the third season may be going i hope it is set in the south with voodoo and all that sh1t going down

Candyman - theme song "It was always you, Helen" - YouTube

"....BE MY VICTIM! THE PAIN I CAN ASSURE YOU....WILL BE EXQUISITE!"

:gladbron: i knew that tune was familiar!!! love the show, now gonna start season 1. really do hope season 3 is in new orleans dealing with voodoo. who would've thought people would end up ever sympathizing for sister jude or even bloody face jr. by the end??? signs of a great show

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It doesnt sound like its New Orleans or voodoo, I'll post some quotes from the article about season 3 when I get a chance.