American Gods: Starz got another one...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
very enjoyable ep....i almost feel like this season is filler tho. I know its following the book and all but its ending soon and nothing has really happened. Guess next season is when shyt will pop off

It looks like it's just building up for season 2.

This season we're getting to know who the major players are and seeing wednesday build his army and gaining power for the war.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus was with them to successful cross the river...

Jesus was with the men pulling up to stop them.

That dynamic was so profound to me....
The cac holding the cross with his gun towards Mexican Jesus and those he was saving was a truly breathtaking moment. The brutal irony was uncanny

How the fukk is this source material so much more relevant now than when it was writtten :gucci:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What a great episode. Haven't seen Corbin Bernsen in years and him playing the fire /alt right god was dope as hell. shyt looked like the KKK/Nazi rally rolling into that town. If I was Shadow I would've never gotten out the car. Him taking jabs at Shadow was pissing me off too. I'm glad Wednesday handled that fool. Sweeney is hilarious and killing me with the daily serving of ether he gives to "Dead Wife". Chic is already falling apart and its starting to remind me of Death Becomes Her. Just give the man back his coin and go back to being dead already Dead Wife.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm 99% sure that the exterior location for Vulcan's house was a five minute drive from my old crib. It's the Masons building - place is creepy as hell. They shot 'Crimson Peak' there too. :ohhh:

I'm a fan of the character development episodes as well as the narrative ones, this week was cool.

That line about every shooting in a movie theatre being a prayer was:wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Wednesday lookin like baby with his birds
tenor.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was good.

Vulcan was the god of the damn alt-right:russ:

I also like the dynamic between Sweeney and Laura.
:picard:That town was spooky as shyt breh. 90yo grandma in wheelchair dressed in all black holding her piece in her lap looking at Shadow Moon and Wednesday like :pacspit: Pull up pussies

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ok this show has strayed from the book, who the fukk is gay Sanjeet? I know they have to expand.