seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished episode 3
that gay sex scene is the gayest shyt i ever seen in my life b
it caught me off guard
usually tv shows will show a little homo scene here and there but these guys were going all the way in to the point where i had to skip over it
i think i might be done with this show:hhh:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Dane Cook was in this talking about Krav Maga :dead:Reminded me of Archer

PgNatHR.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just caught up on the last 3 episodes:patrice: not the show the pilot led me to believe it was. Thought it would be some kind of game of thrones but with gods and worlds, thought the writing would be tighter too. If it wasn't for the visuals I would have passed on this.

The hell was the point of that gross homo scene, it was just was too much. That actor was a pillow biter in sleeper cell too, the fuk is his problem? Makes me feel like the show is for satanites

Ps shame Emily Browning is a regular now she's got an annoying presence don't know what it is but her character irks me. You watch ghost ship and u say that girl is going to be huge then u see her now and it's :pacspit:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished episode 3
it caught me off guard
usually tv shows will show a little homo scene here and there but these guys were going all the way in to the point where i had to skip over it
Seems like they turned you gay.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Seriously its super easy to use spoiler tags
Insert spoiler
If its from the book or wasnt in the ep just spoiler tag it:manny:
With that said, I appreciate the fukkery the show brings but Im getting Preacher vibes from this shyt :skip:

The humor in this episode kind of reminded me of Preacher, but I mean that in a good way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished episode 3
it caught me off guard
LOL. nikka you have a gay scene score index or something? I can just imagine dude sitting there getting angry watching gay sh!t - Ni99a be tallying all kinds of gay things.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. nikka you have a gay scene score index or something? I can just imagine dude sitting there getting angry watching gay sh!t - Ni99a be tallying all kinds of gay things.
Lmao
My nikka they went too far
Could barely stand OMar gay shyt
The worse I've seen before that was in American history X but atleast dat shyt wasn't consensual
I've never in my life seen some shyt like that, and again I had to fast forward because it became unwatchable
If this is what the show is about, I'm good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao
My nikka they went too far
Could barely stand OMar gay shyt
The worse I've seen before that was in American history X but atleast dat shyt wasn't consensual
I've never in my life seen some shyt like that, and again I had to fast forward because it became unwatchable
If this is what the show is about, I'm good
100% agree with you. It is just how you opened up your post and HHH smiley that had me dying for a good minute.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I haven't read the books so I was pleasantly surprised by how straightforward the truth with Shadow's wife was:ehh:I thought we were gonna find out she was loyal and this was all some kind of set up by the gods or something. Good to know she really ain't shyt:lolbron:

Edit/ I thought she was saying "Papi" the whole time too.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the symbolism on this episode was pretty good.
i like that mr wednesday has had his eye on shadow before he even got locked up since he had huginn and muninn watching him before he even got locked up, and was even watching ol girl right before they died[\spoiler]

im curious though
were the flies on his girl because she was always rotten? or is there something im unaware of?

Breh she done fell off so hard from what she was in sucker punch

Anubis shyt on her whole concept of nothing. She'll be looking for a way to escape that eternal darkness

her whole outlook is different now. i wonder how shes gonna react to "living" knowing theres an afterlife out there and shes potentially fukked beyond relief

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
the symbolism on this episode was pretty good.
i like that mr wednesday has had his eye on shadow before he even got locked up since he had huginn and muninn watching him before he even got locked up, and was even watching ol girl right before they died[\spoiler]

im curious though
were the flies on his girl because she was always rotten? or is there something im unaware of?

her whole outlook is different now. i wonder how shes gonna react to "living" knowing theres an afterlife out there and shes potentially fukked beyond relief
according to shyt from the book, evidence is pointing to shadow being Baldr who is Odin's son.