Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
The ending to me was poorly written, it just seamed like they had 10 minutes to wrap things up and "this will do" basic story conclusions.

Might read the book to see if it has a more satisfying ending.

7/10

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm torn breh

Do I watch this or continue watching these piff Korean movies over the weekend :damn:

What Korean movies are you watching?

6 episodes in amazing show fukk these lame critics granted the cute mid 30's Mexican cop is the only ehh character on the show.

OMG she is so annoying.

Any chick on a show that has a lot of lines is automatically annoying on the coli :mjlol:

Nothing to do with her being a woman IMO. What redeemable qualities did she exhibit? She was annoying from the beginning. Honestly, I thought it was a ridiculous premise she was following him and there was nothing done about it. This man has the richest man in the world funding his life essentially, he has the cops in his pocket and this (at the time) annoying random woman stalking him and following him everywhere. She never became unannoying throughout the whole course of the show. I had hoped she was going to die at some point :upsetfavre:. I know you all were really excited about her titties though.

I don't dislike the main male characters acting in this show. I thought it suited his character, kind of apathetic and dry. The sister's irrational love for her brother seemed almost lazy, there had to be more of a motivation for her to have become such a shytty person. She was also a blah actress. The last few episodes were not interesting to me. I'm actually typing this as I watch the last one...

The ending is meh, but I like the show overall and would watch season 2.

And the oedipus complex is when the son loves the mother. Elektra complex is when the daughter loves the father. This chick was just a creep :heh:.

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just binged this over a couple of days. It's a mess but there's so much off the wall shyt going on that it's still entertaining. I really hope there's a season two.

It's hilarious to me that the bad guy from The Following and an AI based on Edgar Allen Poe are in this show. Classic Poe and Future Poe at the same damn time :banderas:.

Daps
Ortega naked
:takedat:
I'm halfway through but I had to come here and comment on that body. Didn't think it was coming :ohlawd:

Also, am I the only one that finds it odd that people haven't altered their perception of the future with respect to flying cars? Self driving cars are being researched and logging real world miles today. Gotta believe in two centuries they will have perfected it and it almost seems like a necessity for a time when cars are flying at different altitudes in a condensed city like that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how long they've had the stacks for and what powers Kovacs is supposed to have. Also Does getting shot in the head blow their stacks, or is it just getting shot in the neck. Cause Kovacs was getting nothin by headshots

You're good with any organic damage unless your stack gets wrecked. If you got a server, stack damage won't matter, you'll just lose memories in between backups. Keep in mind very few people got the means to resleeve.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Going to watch this twice. I'm probably going to enjoy it more the second round.

What should I check out that's great in rela,tin to this.