Almost Human

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Well last night was the season finale of the show, right now it is still on the bubble for FOX and has about a 50/50 chance of coming back from what I read.

I thought the case of the week was more interesting this time with dude jacking runaways and cloning them. The interactions with Dorian/Kennex remain really good. I know the producers have said the show is sometimes to be procedural, but if it does come back next year they really need to invest in some longer story arcs in order to make the show really good. Right now it hasn't lived up to its potential for me.
thats was the finale.. wtf. all the shyt with the ex chicking playing him and being in the resistance adn the maker of the droids beng down with the resistance and they explored very little of it. show was disappoint.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well last night was the season finale of the show, right now it is still on the bubble for FOX and has about a 50/50 chance of coming back from what I read.

I thought the case of the week was more interesting this time with dude jacking runaways and cloning them. The interactions with Dorian/Kennex remain really good. I know the producers have said the show is sometimes to be procedural, but if it does come back next year they really need to invest in some longer story arcs in order to make the show really good. Right now it hasn't lived up to its potential for me.

just cancel this shyt. its going no where. the sets are basura. other than Dorian and Kennex, the characters are wack. on the one hand the show has cool futuristic tech and on the other its no different than now. they just need to stop.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
damn. that dude from barbershop keep getting l's with every show he's on getting canceled.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fox kinda fukked this show over by airing it completely out of order.
They tend to do that to a lot of their sci-fi shows because they aired Firefly all out of order too before cancelling it.