All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

All Star
Daps
Spoil me breh. Idgf anymore.

Btw. How the hell did Rick end up a prispner for the :trash: people? Watching these episodes on fast forward

Because he's an idiot and went to recruit them, again.

the walker on the pike (junkyard) is how King Ezekial died, and the dead sniper on the ladder (end of the episode) was Father Gabriel in the comics.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What I still love about this show is how they always seem to tie up loose ends or give an alternate version of something that happened earlier in the show. We got an alternate version of their earlier negotiations.

The Rick/Garbage Pail kids portion of the show was to show how when Rick bowed down to the leader lady, she was able to dictate the parameters of the deal and eventually turned on him because she had the upper hand and no reason to be loyal. Now, the tables have completely turned with Rick dictating the parameters of the deal, which shows him having the upper hand in their relationship and the leader lady will now show proper loyalty.
Really? This makes no sense.
Rick talked a big game, Saviors are surrounded and running low on supplies, they will surrender soon. Join my team or be destroyed.
Well she does, goes with Rick to the total opposite of what he was saying. They not surrendered or trapped but ready to go on the offensive. Rick sold wolf tickets and he can’t back up any of the bullshyt he spewed.
Daryl and the overweight girl are pure liabilities now. They can’t be trusted in the group and should be exiled. They in the middle of a damn war being selfish. All they had to do was one job instead crashing into the building to let walkers in slowly a few at time let them set up shop on the stairs and eliminate them with ease.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
boom.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Damn...WTF. I finally turned out after ep 2 but I still browse this thread for the jokes. That shyt right there is fukking terrible. Is that a Ratchet and Clank weapon?:skip:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This show is on Sons of Anarchy levels :laff: we jus tuning in for the fukkery, and to crack jokes and criticize on here with the brehs. Rick defeating the :trash: people in his underwear just topped the ridiculous gun fight and car chase scene for me :laff:
Not sure if anything can compete with the fukkery of season 7 of sons tho :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We're watching every other episode at this point.

The dialogue is so horrendous that i skimmed through all the bullshyt conversations between Eugene and the priest. shyt is so wack and uncalled for. Literally saved me 15 mins of nonsense :ehh:

havent watched a live episode since episode 2 of this season.

DVR>>>>

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

That girl is the worst actress on the show. She brings absolutely nothing to the table. Blank expression no emotion. She drives better than Carl? Since when? She is the the character that killed the show to me. From being with Ron and reading comics now she is a shot caller with the main group? I hope she dies.