LQ1ojt.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Jesus the thread is dead as hell.

Did everybody actually follow through with their threats and stop watching??

I did, I still check this thread from time to time but even stopped doing that.

Came in now because I'm bored as fukk at work :yeshrug:

Threads were so lit a few seasons ago :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHY IS MAGGIE NOT SHOWING????

:why::why::why::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

thats how lazy the producers are.... they can’t even put a pregnant suit on Maggie

If she isn’t showing at the beginning of the season she isn’t gonna be showing now lol, it’s been like two weeks max since the Start Of the season, tho she should of been showing at the start anyway since she’s at least 3 months gone.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If she isn’t showing at the beginning of the season she isn’t gonna be showing now lol, it’s been like two weeks max since the Start Of the season, tho she should of been showing at the start anyway since she’s at least 3 months gone.
She should be showing since season 6. She was at least 2 months pregnant at that time. Since season 7-8 has to be at least 2 1/2 months . They had to meet the other communities, get guns and go on supply runs for Negan not to mention train and plan for the battle. The show jumped the shark and should be canceled. Last night episode was pure trash. Gabriel just should die. That whole I have get the doctor for Maggie was just to stupid. Maggie in good health, not even showing and he got the doctor killed with his brainless plans for escape. Sidiqu all of a sudden a doctor. FOH.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She should be showing since season 6. She was at least 2 months pregnant at that time. Since season 7-8 has to be at least 2 1/2 months . They had to meet the other communities, get guns and go on supply runs for Negan not to mention train and plan for the battle. The show jumped the shark and should be canceled. Last night episode was pure trash. Gabriel just should die. That whole I have get the doctor for Maggie was just to stupid. Maggie in good health, not even showing and he got the doctor killed with his brainless plans for escape. Sidiqu all of a sudden a doctor. FOH.
The whole of Season 7 and 8 combined has only been like a month, but I still agree she should be showing, there was a time skip of like a month during the second half of 6 after they stopped the Walker herd from taking Alexandria too.

Edit: according to the official timeline, Season 7 was only 12 days. Season 8 has been around the same pace, it’s only been like a week since Rick attacked the sanctuary in the premier and the saviours blew up Alexandria in the mid season finale.

Last edited: