ALL NON AFRICANS ON THIS PLANET ARE PART nEANDERTHAL

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
that's your answer to me asking you what is nonfactual about what i posted?

Answer the question, what is non factual about what i posted?

For those that don't know, neanderthals were cave dwelling, savage, carnivore monkey people that ate humans and any other primates they could find, RAW. And the same people that have made the ascertation that Africans are descended from monkeys had sex with them.

And I can guarantee you have Neanderthal and other hominid blood in you.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
For those that don't know, neanderthals were cave dwelling, savage, carnivore monkey people that ate humans and any other primates they could find, RAW. And the same people that have made the ascertation that Africans are descended from monkeys had sex with them.
What is nonfactual about anything you just quoted?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
And yes you c00n N1ggers, the white man has confirmed it himself.

These savage monkey people had blond and red hair and white skin tones.

The latest european research states that as much of 20% of the non African genome is neanderthal.

Keep this in mind when you ignorantly follow the customs, take the medicines and follow the same dietary instructions as these people.

Breh, watch ya fukking mouth.

How you gonna come out your face and refer to your own kind as c00ns and ******s? Youre supposed to be a beacon of light for those that are in darkness, You can't build a person up and than break them back down. Youre really starting to disappoint me.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Breh, watch ya fukking mouth.

How you gonna come out your face and refer to your own kind as c00ns and ******s? Youre supposed to be a beacon of light for those that are in darkness, You can't build a person up and than break them back down. Youre really starting to disappoint me.

Firstly, you aint going to check me on ANYTHING that i say.

That aside, What do you suggest i refer to the c00ns and n1ggers as Will? Brothers and Sisters? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thirdly, I'm not interested in your approval lol. What I'm interested in is truth.

Forthly, negged!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Firstly, you aint going to check me on ANYTHING that i say.

That aside, What do you suggest i refer to the c00ns and n1ggers as Will? Brothers and Sisters? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thirdly, I'm not interested in your approval lol. What I'm interested in is truth.

Forthly, negged!

Look at yourself for a sec. You're still a child, you result to insults because people isn't paying you a attention. You feel that you have to share this new wealth of knowledge that was bestowed on you because it made you a better person and you want all of us to wake up. You know what breh, thank you for doing something that more black men and women need to do but at the same time youre mind is still set on CAC mode. You can't get mad at people because they don't agree with what youre saying.

You can't expect others to trust your judge when you still trying to teach a people of color with Eurocentric style of teaching. Read Dr.Amos books and listen to his lectures on youtube and you will clearly see that your displaying neo white supremacy. I mean youre fully awaken but you still can't grasp the fact the way you present yourself to us is how slave masters and racist presented themselves to blacks? Talking down to us as if we're children or even less than human beings.

Youre becoming the thing you hate the most...a cold mountain blood rat tail having cac.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Look at yourself for a sec. You're still a child, you result to insults because people isn't paying you a attention. You feel that you have to share this new wealth of knowledge that was bestowed on you because it made you a better person and you want all of us to wake up. You know what breh, thank you for doing something that more black men and women need to do but at the same time youre mind is still set on CAC mode. You can't get mad at people because they don't agree with what youre saying.

You can't expect others to trust your judge when you still trying to teach a people of color with Eurocentric style of teaching. Read Dr.Amos books and listen to his lectures on youtube and you will clearly see that your displaying neo white supremacy. I mean youre fully awaken but you still can't grasp the fact the way you present yourself to us is how slave masters and racist presented themselves to blacks? Talking down to us as if we're children or even less than human beings.

Youre becoming the thing you hate the most...a cold mountain blood rat tail having cac.

WRONG

You see WILL, when i say c00ns and n1ggers im simply using those words as adjectives to describe the "black" skinned people who fit the description. You see, your limited scope doesn't allow you to see past the emotional level of the usage. Your limited scope probably also prevents you from being able to recognize the very people I speak of. Your foolish mind state has you believing that all of these "black" skinned peoples are your brothers and sisters. lol Mine KNOWS differently.

You assum I post with the intention of waking people up. Did it ever cross your mind that I am simply posting information for the awake and as a way to expose the sleep? Nah, I'm sure it didn't.

You see, you operate on a base level. A level where you think sending dikk pictures to random females is a positive thing to do. You should be disappointed in YOURSELF for even being associated with any foolishness like that.

What I do is simply post truth. If a fool chooses to disregard truth because of the box it comes in, so be it.

Last edited: