"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How dare you put that merciless and inhumane Todd next to the Great Gus and GOAT Heisenburg, his name holds no weight after all thats said and done

fukk outta here

Todd was OG as it comes. nikka was prolly the realist character on the show. I respected his hustle. Hope he hit Lydia before they bit the dust cause she had some nice cheeks on her. :takedat:

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
"How did he know where she would sit?" SHE SAT IN THE SAME SPOT EVERY TUESDAY.

on a side note, Lydia psycho and i bet that p*ssy was :ohlawd:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
everything was predictable except why he approached grey matter and the results

Predictable and well executed is better than unpredictable and poorly executed. In a way, the show was always supposed to be somewhat predictable. Vince Gilligan has more or less told us the entire time what had to happen on the show, and he also more or less said that Walt needed to die. The fun was the process of getting there.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so you are one of the ppl thinkin old, frail and sick ass walt was gonna storm in the nazi compound with a machine gun and spray down 15 nazis while they shoot back??? yea ok cuz thats even more realistic huh

Exactly. After Granite State, when Walt was so frail, I was wondering how Walt would be able to shoulder and fire a 20+ lbs Vietnam-era machine gun.

If Walt had gone out Rambo or literal Scarface style it would have been cheesy for a lot of fans. Walt throughout the series has used science and little rigs/contraptions to cause damage.

It makes more sense for Walt to set the M60 up on a makeshift turret.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
SW7zkin.jpg

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
the
Very good ending. Great show that ended at the right time. My only gripe was that a lot of what happened was a little too convenient, like all the Nazi dudes standing up at the right time when the gun went off or Walt sneaking in to speak to Skyler when cops should have been all over the house, or the fact that the Nazis didn't blast Walt straight away and brought Jesse to the room so Walt could save him etc.. But apart from all that it was very solid.
y had to finish the show and the fact that AMC basically fukked them around giving them 2 "season" of 8 episodes instead of proper season makes me give them a pass for some shyt. TV shows aren't reality, not even "reality TV" is reality so of course there are conveniences and lucky things that happen otherwise shows would be boring and mundane just like real life is a lot of the time