"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
As far as the ep, if I see RJ Mitte in real life I'm slapping the breakfast out of him.

Fred.
That nikka is coming to my school soon. I'm upside his head for my Coli brehs. :blessed:

And I drew the same conclusion. He realized that he has NOTHING left as Walter White. But Heisenberg is still known, respected and feared in the streets. He can achieve his goals and live his life.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also :what: at people getting salty about Gray Matter. That is a 100% Walt fukk up, Gretchen and Elliot are ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT. Just goes to show you Walter Hartwell White is not a kingpin, a family man, or even decent: Heisenberg is ultimately a bitter petty prideful ego driven man who is heated about a mistake HE (and he alone) made 25 years ago.
:dwillhuh: at people wanting Gretchen and Elliot, former friends that upon finding out about Walt's cancer, offered to take care of all health expenses, to die because Walt's bitter ass broke up with her, left the company, sold his shares to what would be a billion dollar company for $5000 and they didn't want their company to be associated with a dude that's part of a nation wide manhunt.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:usure:
Grey Matter is worth like 2.4 billion and you got the people he started the company with saying the ONLY thing he did was contribute to the name of the company when it was obviously more to that. it's kind of like how Walt felt when Hank was reading Gaile's notebook and calling him all types of geniuses and Walt felt salty because he worked so hard just for somebody else to be getting all the accolades. from what we've been told/shown so far obviously Walt was a very important part of Grey Matter and Walt ended up removing himself/getting removed from the situation after his former love interest, Gretchen, ended up with Elliott, another Grey Matter cofounder, coincidentally. so you gonna start a company with me and my girl, fukk my girl, force me out the company, company blows up beyond people's wildest dreams and then be on TV talking about "well he did help with the name"? you starting to understand now??
this

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S2E6: Walt lies to Skyler that G&E are paying for his health insurance when it is his meth dealings that do so. Skyler, suspicious about Walt's disappearances yet grateful for G&E looking out for Walt, thanks Gretchen for being so kind. Gretchen's like :wtf: and tells her that they never paid for it. Gretchen invites Walt to dinner to ask why he would refuse their offer (even after lying Gretchen's still willing to pay for it) yet lie to his wife and say they are. Walt went off on what he perceived as them cutting him out while Gretchen counters by bringing up the dinner at her father's house where Walt saw how rich they were packed his bags, left, dumped her and sold his Gray Matter shares BEFORE they succeded. Note that Walt never denied Gretchen's account of what happened but continues to ignore her and call her names like "little rich girl".
Gretchen covered for Walt, lied to Skylar and said they were taking care of the payments. Remember her calling Skylar after the lunch and saying they couldn't make the payments anymore and Skylar had the :dwillhuh:

from what we've been told/shown so far obviously Walt was a very important part of Grey Matter and Walt ended up removing himself/getting removed from the situation after his former love interest, Gretchen, ended up with Elliott, another Grey Matter cofounder, coincidentally. so you gonna start a company with me and my girl, fukk my girl, force me out the company, company blows up beyond people's wildest dreams and then be on TV talking about "well he did help with the name"? you starting to understand now??

Walt was still with Gretchen when he left the company. The two were chilling at her family's place, and he left abruptly and eventually left the company.

There's been absolutely nothing to suggest that Elliot and Gretchen were fukking before Walt left Grey Matter.

As Gretchen told him at the resturant, You left ME.

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
vYwFN2f.jpg

:banderas:
They have excellent on screen chemistry, I bet they have a good time off screen too. Btw, where the hell is GUS

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:dwillhuh: at people wanting Gretchen and Elliot, former friends that upon finding out about Walt's cancer, offered to take care of all health expenses, to die because Walt's bitter ass broke up with her, left the company, sold his shares to what would be a billion dollar company for $5000 and they didn't want their company to be associated with a dude that's part of a nation wide manhunt.

i completely agree. He's the one that fukked up. (at least from what we know so far) Unless they did something shady and forced him out, it seems like hes the one that bounced on his own. But overall i think nikkas are going overboard with what heizenberg is gonna do. This is the guy that could barely shoot mike when he was unarmed, and you expect him to take out a nazi compound and CEOs of a billion dollar company when he has metastatic cancer :usure::what:

IF i see walt going in the compound on some
rambo.gif

I'm turning the tv off :beli:
i dont know what to expect honestly, but i'm not expecting a walt to use that m60 unless its a last resort or for jessie :banderas:

Daps
Gretchen covered for Walt, lied to Skylar and said they were taking care of the payments. Remember her calling Skylar after the lunch and saying they couldn't make the payments anymore and Skylar had the :dwillhuh:

You right I misremembered that part

it makes Gretchen look even better after having her and her husband's name used like that

Walt :aicmon:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Grey Matter is worth like 2.4 billion and you got the people he started the company with saying the ONLY thing he did was contribute to the name of the company when it was obviously more to that. it's kind of like how Walt felt when Hank was reading Gaile's notebook and calling him all types of geniuses and Walt felt salty because he worked so hard just for somebody else to be getting all the accolades. from what we've been told/shown so far obviously Walt was a very important part of Grey Matter and Walt ended up removing himself/getting removed from the situation after his former love interest, Gretchen, ended up with Elliott, another Grey Matter cofounder, coincidentally. so you gonna start a company with me and my girl, fukk my girl, force me out the company, company blows up beyond people's wildest dreams and then be on TV talking about "well he did help with the name"? you starting to understand now??

:stopitslime:

he didnt get FORCED out the company.He sold his part of the company and moved on to get away from that female.he wasnt even thinking about Grey Matter till he saw them on tv saying they didnt know about Mr White being a drug kingpin.

did he want them to be like "We knew Mr White and we are very good friends"

If your buisness if worth BILLIONS and its all LEGAL would you want your company name next to somebodys like mr White?

now that i think about it.its not that hes mad cause they shyttin on his name.i think Mr White just found a way new to launder his money so his family can have his 11 Million when he die and the Law cant touch it.

:win:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only thing i can pretty much 100% predict for the finale is that we will get one last walt/jesse scene

i have no idea how it will go but its going to be one of the best moments of the shows run.