"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Walt doesn't want to kill Jessie. Even when he made that phone call to Meth Damon and the Nazi Nemesis Squad you could see the conflict on his face that he didn't want to kill Jessie. But IF his money is fukked with I feel Walt WILL kill Jessie. Which leaves me kind of fukked up because I was always assuming Jessie was the one Walt was coming back to protect with the M60....

Jessie might really be headed to Belize bruhs:rip:

I still think Skyler dies

Which means Walt's coming back to protect Flynn:lupe:

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off the final 9 of the Sopranos was excellent... I'd rate the Sopranos seasons like this 5>1> 2/3/6b all the same>4>>>>>6A. Just think how all the characters were wrapped up Johnny Sac/Jr./Bobby/Pauly/Melfi/Janice/Meadow/AJ. Of course Christopher/Tony...Only character who didn't have a great ending was Carmella, her story basically concluded when she got back with Tony. People get hung up on the fade to black, but I was fine with it.

The Wire S5 isn't close to s3 or S1 of the show, but it wrapped up the story perfectly... We see the failure of the media to do their job and help to show all of the reasons why the 4 institutions covered in the first 4 seasons are failing. Plus I thought the serial killer shhit also worked as a great take on America's news fascination with killers and also the film/tv/books portrayal

Wire/breaking Bad both peaked in S4, Sopranos in 5 and thus their final seasons were nitpicked to death in a way the showas were not before. Also one of the few weaknesses TV has compared to film is the idea of audience expectation regarding endings. Except for franchises I rarely go into any film with a sense of what I want to see in the final act...I might have a guess on where it will end up, but I'm just going wherever the film takes me. With tv it is a whole different ballgame... I wanted Omar to kill Marlo/Chris/snoop, I wanted Michael and Dook to have a shot at a happy meaningful life, I wanted Christopher to end up as boss, I wanted to find out bout the Russian, I want Jesse to come out of the end alive and free and I want walt to find a little bit of redemption before he dies. Now ultimately I was fine with wherever the shows chose to go, but for many people who have spent 5/6 years with these shows they let what they want/expect to happen taint these final seasons

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I swear every time I come in here I stay reading all yalls theories of whats gonna happen like :ohhh:

These last 4 ep's have all kinds of different angles it could take to finish out the series and almost all of them would make a great final storyline

I love trading theories with you fukk faces.

:to:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Walt doesn't want to kill Jessie. Even when he made that phone call to Meth Damon and the Nazi Nemesis Squad you could see the conflict on his face that he didn't want to kill Jessie. But IF his money is fukked with I feel Walt WILL kill Jessie. Which leaves me kind of fukked up because I was always assuming Jessie was the one Walt was coming back to protect with the M60....

Jessie might really be headed to Belize bruhs:rip:

I still think Skyler dies

Which means Walt's coming back to protect Flynn:lupe:

I don't think he would willingly leave Flynn or Holly. Unless he has to fake his death to stay alive.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think he would willingly leave Flynn or Holly. Unless he has to fake his death to stay alive.

:manny:

Like you said he's on the run or faked his death. Skyler's dead ( in my theory) so that leaves Flynn and Holly being watched over by Hank & Marie. The Nazi Nemesis Sqaud go after Flynn as revenge for either Walt skipping out on cooking for them or if Meth Damon gets sent to Belize and Walt has to come back to protect his son

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to point out that Walt isn't necessarily coming back to protect anyone. I know Vince Gilligan said that in an interview but that was before they had even started writing the last 8 eps, and things change all the time as they're writing this show.

Fred.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I love trading theories with you fukk faces.

:to:

I just love the sequence of emotions I go through after I read somebodys crazy ass theory, you realize this shows thrown so many curveballs at us that anything would make sense :lolbron:

*insert random ass scenario that ends with Walt Jr. bussin down the Nazis door M60 in hand to save his dad or some shyt*

"man yall nikkas stupid :childplease: how the fukk would that even happen"

":guilty: damn that kinda make sense though Flynn been gettin a lil brolic with Walt lately, maybe he really bout it..."

AWWWWWWWWWWW FLYNNSENBERG BOUTTA STUNT LIKE HIS DADDY :gladbron:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off the final 9 of the Sopranos was excellent... I'd rate the Sopranos seasons like this 5>1> 2/3/6b all the same>4>>>>>6A. Just think how all the characters were wrapped up Johnny Sac/Jr./Bobby/Pauly/Melfi/Janice/Meadow/AJ. Of course Christopher/Tony...Only character who didn't have a great ending was Carmella, her story basically concluded when she got back with Tony. People get hung up on the fade to black, but I was fine with it.

The Wire S5 isn't close to s3 or S1 of the show, but it wrapped up the story perfectly... We see the failure of the media to do their job and help to show all of the reasons why the 4 institutions covered in the first 4 seasons are failing. Plus I thought the serial killer shhit also worked as a great take on America's news fascination with killers and also the film/tv/books portrayal

Wire/breaking Bad both peaked in S4, Sopranos in 5 and thus their final seasons were nitpicked to death in a way the showas were not before. Also one of the few weaknesses TV has compared to film is the idea of audience expectation regarding endings. Except for franchises I rarely go into any film with a sense of what I want to see in the final act...I might have a guess on where it will end up, but I'm just going wherever the film takes me. With tv it is a whole different ballgame... I wanted Omar to kill Marlo/Chris/snoop, I wanted Michael and Dook to have a shot at a happy meaningful life, I wanted Christopher to end up as boss, I wanted to find out bout the Russian, I want Jesse to come out of the end alive and free and I want walt to find a little bit of redemption before he dies. Now ultimately I was fine with wherever the shows chose to go, but for many people who have spent 5/6 years with these shows they let what they want/expect to happen taint these final seasons

Great post my nig.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just love the sequence of emotions I go through after I read somebodys crazy ass theory, you realize this shows thrown so many curveballs at us that anything would make sense :lolbron:

*insert random ass scenario that ends with Walt Jr. bussin down the Nazis door M60 in hand to save his dad or some shyt*

"man yall nikkas stupid :childplease: how the fukk would that even happen"

":guilty: damn that kinda make sense though Flynn been gettin a lil brolic with Walt lately, maybe he really bout it..."

AWWWWWWWWWWW FLYNNSENBERG BOUTTA STUNT LIKE HIS DADDY :gladbron:

Holy shyt

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Season 4 the "Cornered" episode...

After the cartel robs an Los Pollos truck to get Gus' attention he meets with Mike at a restaurant late night. Jesse is asked to step outside so Mike and Gus can talk alone.

Mike freely offers Gus unwarranted advice to "hit them where they live". Exact same way Jesse threatened Walt in "Rabid Dog".

Gus walks out of the restaurant and admits he sees potential in Jesse.

Will Todd be the new Jesse?

We know how the Gus/Cartel story ended. Gus ends up killing the entire operation with poisoned alcohol.

Walt's going to use the ricin to poison a group of people...including himself.

:wow: This is all speculation btw.

Someone in this thread mentioned Hank's homemade beer as a possible destination when the season started.

Also the big bald hard looking dude at the end of "Rabid Dog" waiting for his daughter was homage to Mike and his grand daughter.

Last edited:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt bringing Meth Damon and his Nazi brigade into the picture is a double edged sword IMO. That diner scene wasn't insignificant, those guys are reckless and naive and thoroughly unprofessional in whatever they seem to do. Killing those witnesses in that prison was easy enough but they've shown that when you bring the battle outside of an enclosed area like a prison they're a big risk. Walt knows this yet emotion is seemingly getting the better of him, he's not as calculated in his decision making anymore and it's definitely down to Jesse. :ohhh: Watch this space because I'm sure Meth Damon and his cronies will be what drives Walt to his grave. Somewhere a long the way they're going to want him to cook meth and I wouldn't put it past them to use Walts family as a bargaining chip.

Another thing I'm starting to note about this specific series is the sheer attention to art the writers are starting to put into it. Notice how Walts face dropped as Saul referred to Jesse as a dog? It seems like Walt sees a lot of himself in Jesse, a naive regular guy that got into the monopoly of the meth game out of desperation. Almost as an extension of himself because it's Walt that got Jesse into this, if he kills Jesse he's killing whatever's left of Walter White and the descent into Heisenberg is complete. After all he'd be killing his partner throughout all of this just to save himself. Gus was always right about this though Jesse will be the reason Walt gets finished. It just wasn't anything Gus could manipulate, Gus tried to fukk with destiny and luck was on Walts side.

Walt has used all his lives now and it's almost over. I'm pretty adamant that he wont spend a day in prison though. If anything it'll be Hank and he's going to get it bad once Walt dies and that tape is leaked.

:whoo: Funny how one mans refusal to bend over and die or leave his family in financial ruin has led him to dragging his family name through mud and effectively ending the career of his brother in law. This will end in tragedy, I just hope the little baby aint involved :to:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Heisenberg gonna die, bruhs. They already selling memorial shirts:

tumblr_mqco9aeBWF1qzpxx1o2_r1_1280.jpg

But what about Walter White? :ohhh: