"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Walt buried his money in the same spot him and Jesse used to cook in. That spot was in the very first ep, when Jesse is talking about "there's just a bunch of cows, and cow houses".

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jesse wanted to he could make a deal. Murderers get full immunity all the time, if they can give info on kingpins. But, it don't matter. Jesse ain't gonna roll like that on Walt. It's too predictable.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
On talking bad, they asked Aaron Paul the same question they asked Vince last week about what would hurt Jesse the most, to find out about Jane, Brock, or Mike and like Vince he said the death of Jane. I really really hope Jesse finds out about her some how. For some reason that's the one thing I really want Jesse to find out about.
Maybe Walt will tell him right before he puts one in his dome and end that miserable piece of sh1t for good.

Heisenboss:Before I kill you, I watched dat bish Jane choke on her own vomit. Bang!!!!!!!!!!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Doing filler episodes with only 7 episodes left :rudy:

:what:

A filler episode? Jesse is in DEA/FBI custody and 4 of the main characters (Walt/Skyler vs Hank/Marie) are at odds because a secret that existed since episode one is out in the open.

This is completely ignoring the subplot involving Lydia/Todd killing off Declan and his crew to produce Walt's formula.

The hell did you just watch, because it obviously wasn't this episode.

Fred.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Jessie wasn't bout this life. :sad: All he wanted to do was sell a little drugs, smoke on the side and slide thru life.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Walt will tell him right before he puts one in his dome and end that miserable piece of sh1t for good.

Heisenboss:Before I kill you, I watched dat bish Jane choke on her own vomit. Bang!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the only scenario I can think of that could have him find out. Otherwise he'll never know. He shouldn't find out about Brock either.

As far as Mike, I think he's put that together. Jesse just needs to realize that Walt killing Mike was "part of the game." He needs to get over it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:ohhh:

Walt buried his money in the same spot him and Jesse used to cook in. That spot was in the very first ep, when Jesse is talking about "there's just a bunch of cows, and cow houses".

Fred.

I thought that's where he buried it. Good stuff.