Alien 5 rumors (Niel Blomkamp releases Concept Art Ripley and Hicks)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So the new timeline will be:

Prometheus--------------------Alien -------------- Aliens ----------------------------Alien 5 (Time will likely be years after Aliens)

Alien 3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alien: R (alternate timeline)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
So the new timeline will be:

Prometheus Alien -------------- Aliens ----------------------------Alien 5 (Time will likely be years after Aliens)

Alien 3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alien: R (alternate timeline)
yeah but Prometheus aint a direct prequel. just in the same universe
but that timeline is correct

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Now Neil has come out and said he's not erasing Alien 3 and Alien:Resurrection. He's just making a movie that connected to "Alien" and "Aliens". I don't understand his statement. There's no way to continue right after "Aliens" without erasing what happen in 3 and 4. I don't get it but here's the interview:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
my best friend has NEVER seen an alien movie (hes a diehard sci fi guy too) but he loved Prometheus ( i know, those two statements do not belong in the same sentence) Im making him watch the first two alien movies this weekend.....

Aliens is a top 10 movie for me....I cant wait for this sequel

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
my best friend has NEVER seen an alien movie (hes a diehard sci fi guy too) but he loved Prometheus ( i know, those two statements do not belong in the same sentence) Im making him watch the first two alien movies this weekend.....

Aliens is a top 10 movie for me....I cant wait for this sequel

:mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Real Talk I know he's still a new Director, but I like Neill's movies. Definitely watching "Chappie" cause I grew up on Short Circuit plus Ripley and Wolverine are in it, lol.

proxy.jpg
find it kinda weird that it comes out in a week and all he's talking about and promoting is his aliens movie :wtf:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
find it kinda weird that it comes out in a week and all he's talking about and promoting is his aliens movie :wtf:

Actually that's all strategic. "Chappie" buzz is lukewarm, The Alien 5 news got his name all over the place so now Alien fans and others might watch the film. Ripley is in it too. Trust me even though it's Fox's movie, Sony is happy cause the news got there guys name everywhere right before his movie opens. "Watch Chappie cause he's Doing Alien 5" that's what they are pushing.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Actually that's all strategic. "Chappie" buzz is lukewarm, The Alien 5 news got his name all over the place so now Alien fans and others might watch the film. Ripley is in it too. Trust me even though it's Fox's movie, Sony is happy cause the news got there guys name everywhere right before his movie opens. "Watch Chappie cause he's Doing Alien 5" that's what they are pushing.
:ohhh: