After watching Rocky IV a billion times, I've never took in this question...

Was Rocky in the right to not stop Drago/Apollo fight?

• Yes, cause he was respecting Apollo's wishes.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No, he should had prevented more damage from happening

Votes: 48 76.2%

• Total voters

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
better question...did they ever connect at the ending scene of Rocky 3..or did they fake if for the camera?...

kjLy2p.gif

:jbhmm:
Still planning on putting that portrait in the man cave...

But yeah, Rocky told Adonis who won that match in Creed.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Act like drago would of cared that the towel was thrown. He had one thing in mind and that was to brutally injure Apollo. Before the towel debacle, you could clearly see the ref tryna stop the fight and drago wasn’t having it.

So no, Rocky was not to blame for Apollo’s death. He was dead from the moment the bell rung.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Act like drago would of cared that the towel was thrown. He had one thing in mind and that was to brutally injure Apollo. Before the towel debacle, you could clearly see the ref tryna stop the fight and drago wasn’t having it.

So no, Rocky was not to blame for Apollo’s death. He was dead from the moment the bell rung.
and it was only meant to be an exhibition..

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Not sure if it was ever verified but Lundren supposedly knocked Stallone the fukk out during spar session/rehearsal, sent Stallone to the ER. :dead:
He knocked out Carl Weather's sorry ass as well. When the nicca woke up, he ran out the ring screaming "I'm calling my agent"

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Better Apollo alive and mad than dead and not feeling shyt :stopitslime:

Sometimes you gotta go against your mans wishes if thats really your mans. Hope the guilt from that gave Rocky cancer in Creed

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
:dead: is their a video of someone talking about this? :pachaha:
Nah I was reading about the making years ago. Remember Weather's has a fukking ego problem man. When Stallone was filming Rocky 6 he asked weather's for permission to use footage as flashback material. This nicca said no he wanted an actual part in the film. Like nicca you were killed off in the film in 1985 smh