After over 4 decades Stevie Wonder FINALLY does it....

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
g33kn4sty said:
REFUSE to shyt on a legend :stopitslime:Cat could weave a clown hat off the back of his head and I'm still jockriding

SpacelySprockets said:
I just cant find it in myself to make fun of a blind person, or any handicapped person for that matter:ld:

:sas1:

:sas2:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
You're right:mjlol:
We4IK5N.jpg

EZuPaaS.jpg

:wtf: Stevie out here lookin like Cyrax. This shyt is at tragic level now. How they gonna let a legend do this to himself???

371-Cyrax.jpg
latest

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Thought it was going to be about admitting he can actually see

same here, breh been playing that oke doke for more than 5 decades now:mjlol:...............them timeless classics though:wow::wow:

How the hell do receding dreads even Work? I didnt know it was possible. I'm scared for my shyt now lmao
well hair loss is a natural process of aging, dreads aint gonna stop that fathertime from coming to fruition:mjlol: especially if your getting them retwisted and manicured every week or two........

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
My man had to let them shyts go. They were so tight, they made my head hurt. That's why his shyt was receding. That's also why you shouldn't get braids/locks done so tight. Folks be telling me to interlock, and I'm like :whoa:. I love my locks and plan on keeping em. Palm roll all day. If you must interlock, do it sporadically. I see to many brehs and brehettes with their shyt thinning on the sides and front cuz their shyt is too tight. fukk around and have your shyt starting on your crown. Walking around this bytch looking like Tong Po.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Feel bad for going at a living legend, but somebody give him a predator mask with the shoulder cannon.

At this point the whole world wants him to get rid of it, but dude probably has one enabler that probably wants to keep this shyt going.

Last edited: