African Spiderman hero who saved a child dangling from balcony is awarded French citizenship

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:jbhmm:
Meritorious manumission - was a legal act of freeing an enslaved African for good deeds as defined by the national public policy. Meritorious manumission could be granted to a enslaved African who distinguished himself by saving the life of the white master, inventing a new medicine or snitching on fellow slaves.​

big difference between choosing to immigrate to another country and being forcibly taken as free labor.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this is amazing, i've seen this video on my news feeds more than any other one this year

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Yo everyone is talking about the spiderman breh but seriously is nobody gonna mention the fukking kid grabbing onto the railing?

Kids aren't dumb
My nephew is 4 and knows how to operate Netflix, go on a computer open a browswwr and go to YouTube and look for the videos he wants.

Children got the grip strength on lock. I remember I was taking my 3yo nice to take a nap. She was on my shoulder crying and she looked on to the door jamb while we were going through I'm trying just walk through because "it's a 3 year old child" tried to pop an arm off the jamb she was just holding on with the other one .Pop the other one off and she spiderman sticky hand gripped the jamb with the other.

I think when youre little your instincts are still set on survive rather than rationalize. I've witnessed the intuitiveness of a small child climb from the floor to the kitchen cabinets and on to the top of the fridge where candy was placed. The entire survival mantra of being a child is fukk sleeping, get candy.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This is one of the cases where I say he deserves to have citizenship. Great for him :salute:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This shyt is dope. :whoo: I was traveling when it happened, didn't even know about it until now.

why couldn't the people right next to the child just grab him??
You nikkas are slow as fukk. That was explained in the original story. The man didn't want to risk the kid falling because there was a fence between both balconies and he would have to grab him at an angle. The baby was probably too scared to let his left hand go.
It’s a fukking baby, that 200 plus pound man can’t scope up a fukking child.

You are a soft weak coward

So the excuses were:

It's a bad angle because of the barrier and the kid had a tight grip on the railing. He was leaning pretty far over and around and his girl was having to hold onto him, they were afraid that if he one-armed the kid from that angle and jerked the kid's hand off the railing, the kid's weight would pull his arm down at an angle and he could lose his grip. I can see how it would be a scary situation - can you imagine if the kid had been holding on for a minute already, and then you were the one to rip the kid's hand off the railing and then drop him? You can see how it would have taken a bit of time to make sure he had a sure sure grip before he did it, and by that time the Malian breh was already up there.

I would have done it cause I trust my grip and I'm strong and have good balance. If he's a regular French dude, probably better than he just kept a good grip on the kid for safety until the real hero took care of business.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This shyt is dope. :whoo: I was traveling when it happened, didn't even know about it until now.

So the excuses were:

It's a bad angle because of the barrier and the kid had a tight grip on the railing. He was leaning pretty far over and around and his girl was having to hold onto him, they were afraid that if he one-armed the kid from that angle and jerked the kid's hand off the railing, the kid's weight would pull his arm down at an angle and he could lose his grip. I can see how it would be a scary situation - can you imagine if the kid had been holding on for a minute already, and then you were the one to rip the kid's hand off the railing and then drop him? You can see how it would have taken a bit of time to make sure he had a sure sure grip before he did it, and by that time the Malian breh was already up there.

I would have done it cause I trust my grip and I'm strong and have good balance. If he's a regular French dude, probably better than he just kept a good grip on the kid for safety until the real hero took care of business.
French breh deserves his props too.