African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
TEAM USA
1cfafaac771b40b6941ef770b330584f.ashx

FSU
f2012_photo.jpg

So who's gonna break the news to all these African looking African-Americans and tell them they cant be a part of the squad anymore because they dont look African-American enough?

@Poitier You and Raven maybe? You two can hold a press conference on national TV to let the whole world know African-Americans that look African are a minority within a minority and if you dont look like Blake Griffin, Steph Curry or Derron Williams you on some fraud shyt.
No is saying they don't look of African descent. That's not what the premise Of the thread is about.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
No is saying they don't look of African descent. That's not what the premise Of the thread is about.
Shut your lying half breed ass up, Im not part cac and I don't look part cac just like the majority of African-Americans.

Why don't you make a thread about European-Americans not looking European? Foh bytch

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

I don't think many grasp the concept of distinctly african looking vs modified african looking. I think some of them are incorrectly thinking that you/we are saying Aframs don't look anything like or related to West Africans, PERIOD!, which is not what's being said.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Shut your lying half breed ass up, Im not part cac and I don't look part cac just like the majority of African-Americans.

Why don't you make a thread about European-Americans not looking European? Foh bytch
@ChocolateQueen why did you just neg and call me a bytch for this comment? Are you just sick and tired of fukking yourself every night? Are you a bed wench with half breed kids? What is it.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Some Angolans are admixed.

Some Black Brazilians look like them as well. That collage he posted of their national soccer team, a lot of them muthaphuckas look familiar to me.

There were a few Angolan mesticos in that collage

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
^^Yall gotta chill with the trolling:mjlol:...back on topic though

For context

Nigeria

fR6joFa.jpg

Mali

RMy2C9g.jpg

Ivory Coast

gibwZTU.jpg

Gueniea

PDTrk3y.jpg

Ghana

XyiGDYu.jpg

Cameroon

S1bYOjM.jpg

Burkina Faso

FtPSzLl.jpg

Togo

oBtYPXE.jpg

Senegal

jecEMZ5.jpg

Angola

d4q48m9.jpg

vs

Aframs

5c2uWoY.jpg

4GU7Htv.jpg

Ps4KVKG.jpg

..............thoughts?

I wouldn't be able to tell unless I hear an accent or one tells me. I've met Africans that look like the African Americans in these pics. My cousins husband looks like number 15, but just shorter. At my job today I met a lot of African Americans and Afto Latinos that look like the pics of the Africans. I greeted a female customer in English and she just started speaking Spanish . She's from Panama. She has the same dark complexion like the Africans above. I would think USA 7 is Jamaican . One of my uncles who is Nigerian looks like Sean Combs/P Diddy. Whenever we went out people would comment on how alike they look.

What Africans I look like I've descended from?

F5Lq1h1.jpg

@IllmaticDelta

Definitely Nigerian, Ghananian, or Cameron. If you said the islands I would think Bahamian or Haitian. I've seen many Africans and afro carribbean people that look similar to you. If you came to Miami people would start speaking to you in Haitian Creole.

Last edited: