ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Charlie too scared to change biuck to Buick :pachaha:
this dude charlie a damn fool breh, when they brought up the prostitution ring on instagram and that nicca said "kids these days, so much hustle" with that big ass grin on his face i couldnt do nothing but buss out laughing :mjlol:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I avoided this show like the plague but holy shyt this show has killed me:dead:

So many hilarious episodes and moments, the shyt in this show is so low key I gotta give them props:salute:

I watched the whole season the past couple days and plan on re watching again, the Twins and Charlie give me the most consistent laughs. Diane will be a star in the future if she can maintain her delivery as she ages and Charlie's timing and facial expressions are A-1:salute:

I need the backstory to the beef between Diane and Charlie tho:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this dude charlie a damn fool breh, when they brought up the prostitution ring on instagram and that nicca said "kids these days, so much hustle" with that big ass grin on his face i couldnt do nothing but buss out laughing :mjlol:
i was in tears when he said that shyt :russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The show has been renewed for a 2nd season :blessed:
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/07/once-castle-shield-goldbergs-among-abc-renewals

Another great episode, the show is really ending its season on a high note. Bow not being able to figure out who she does Erykah Badon't with :dwillhuh: and the cutaway to her actually rocking the boat. The whole conversation Dre had with sister when they made that sandwhich:dead:, all too familiar.

Dre making sure the wedding wasn't going to be going on during the NBA Finals :whoa:

All the co-workers when they found all the one chick was lesbian during college being :leon:+ :shaq:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
proper amount of suit buttons

two year wane in breast feeding :russ:

Last edited:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Junior's realization of Raven and the mechanic roommate :dead:
Dianne using Jack's gifts, but Jack using fake tears at the last minute :mjlol:
This episode is one of the better episodes, and there's been alot of good ones to choose from :ehh: