ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
i haven't seen the show yet, but it seems like its actually pretty funny :leon:
I dont know how anybody thought naming the show blackish would be good. :snoop: Just the name itself and the commercials of the 1st ep turned me off this show. But I might check it out now since the coli seems behind it. They should just change the name to the andersons or some shyt, sooner than later and keep it moving.
name threw me off as well as well as those 1st commercials....but the coli is always right...show is funny as hell

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
This episode was legit one of the funniest things I watched in awhile. I didn't even care about laughing, at first I was just praying it wasn't going to play off embarrassing stereo types. When I started laughing at non racial jokes I was so happy, the dad at the bus stop trying to pick up the kids. The sociopath little daughter with that witty dry humor. I'm glad to have a show like that. The diversity of the black family nucleus is a great thing to see.

I use to go from public school in the states to suburban schools where I was the only black kid on a yearly basis growing up between my parents so this its easy to relate to the whole show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This episode was legit one of the funniest things I watched in awhile. I didn't even care about laughing, at first I was just praying it wasn't going to play off embarrassing stereo types. When I started laughing at non racial jokes I was so happy, the dad at the bus stop trying to pick up the kids. The sociopath little daughter with that witty dry humor. I'm glad to have a show like that. The diversity of the black family nucleus is a great thing to see.

I use to go from public school in the states to suburban schools where I was the only black kid on a yearly basis growing up between my parents so this its easy to relate to the whole show.

I'm just glad we have a black tv show on network tv that is both satirical and a showcase for a functional black family

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this the best new show imo and it aint even close...shyt is legit funny, could u imagine this and happy endings on, on the same day :wow:....this nicca deon cole was a damn fool in that recent episode :russ: dude really told andre "i see you representing over there" when they were at the urinals :laff: then this nicca showed up for dinner after getting some burgers :shaqtinfool: then when he asked wat bathroom wasnt gonna be used the rest of the day :heh:....maaaan that shyt was hilarious, keep this up and i'll cop the dvds :ehh:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this the best new show imo and it aint even close...shyt is legit funny, could u imagine this and happy endings on at the same time :wow:....this nicca deon cole was a damn fool in that recent episode :russ: dude really told andre "i see you representing over there" when they were at the urinals :laff: then this nicca showed up for dinner after getting some burgers :shaqtinfool: then when he asked wat bathroom wasnt gonna be used the rest of the day :heh:....maaaan that shyt was hilarious, keep this up and i'll cop the dvds :ehh:

Don't hurt me like that breh. I think you've now depressed me for the rest of the day thinking about what could've been

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Let's keep supporting brehs.
Lol @ when Junior telegraphed his pass. Anthony was like :dahell:

Then the face scrunch while looking at booties :mjlol:

Three generations of men in a family bonding over ass :obama:

Pops keeping it trill and dropping the fact that daughter-in-law or not, he's still a man and he sees that ass :youngsabo:

Three generations having a good laugh about it with no feelings caught :blessed:

Daps
Lol @ when Junior telegraphed his pass. Anthony was like :dahell:

Then the face scrunch while looking at booties :mjlol:

Either Young Boy is a great actor or just naturally awkward. He plays it well. Every scene with him was hilarious this week.

This was by far the best episode so far. Hope the show sticks.

Daps
lmao
that head nod shyt is real as fukk

It was the realist shyt ever man. Ill go out of my way to give an OG a head nod at the gym. But these new nikkaz wont even make eye contact with you :scust:

Shyts different out here I guess. And any OG who make eye contact and dont nod automatically goes in the cornball brother no fly zone with me. :mjpls: