A Wrinkle in Time: Search for White Daddy and White Bae

Superstar
Daps
they also have an interracial dating forum :camby:

The Interracial Relationship Forum

that shyt wouldn't fly on the coli :camby:
as if the coli doesn't have a huge amount of pawg, latina and paag threads :comeon:

LSA has many subforums cuz it allows people to put those sections on ignore. the IR section is not popping and often full of fukkery & troll posts

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
None of it matters. The American Negro has already failed and will not survive for much longer anyway.

Stop caring and move it along.

Wrong.

We are way behind enemy lines but we are far from dead.

I am guessing YOU are having an especially rough time and you're ready to quit, but the "American Negro" is gonna survive AND thrive.

We like to underline the bad parts of American life but when I go outside I see all my peops dressed nice and whipping their whips.

There some very wrong shyt here, but we are still here. More of us are non poor than ever before and it's steadily going up. More Black billionaires than ever.

There is definitely a cohort of Blacks that are not doing well and are up against it big time. I dare suggest that the thing missing in those cases is within. Very rarely does a conscientious, hard working person fail uttlerly. They might not get rich but they usually know how to hold their square.

(I'll finish with: the White people have given all the freedom and welfare that they are gonna give. From here it's up to US to get our weight up and build build build)

Daps
Wrong.

We are way behind enemy lines but we are far from dead.

I am guessing YOU are having an especially rough time and you're ready to quit, but the "American Negro" is gonna survive AND thrive.

We like to underline the bad parts of American life but when I go outside I see all my peops dressed nice and whipping their whips.

There some very wrong shyt here, but we are still here. More of us are non poor than ever before and it's steadily going up. More Black billionaires than ever.

There is definitely a cohort of Blacks that are not doing well and are up against it big time. I dare suggest that the thing missing in those cases is within. Very rarely does a conscientious, hard working person fail uttlerly. They might not get rich but they usually know how to hold their square.

(I'll finish with: the White people have given all the freedom and welfare that they are gonna give. From here it's up to US to get our weight up and build build build)

You don't understand at all.

The ones who are already here, yes that's fine they can succeed and thrive, become billionaires and buy nice things, whatever.

In due time, the American Negro will no longer exist and monetary attainment will have nothing to do with it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You don't understand at all.

The ones who are already here, yes that's fine they can succeed and thrive, become billionaires and buy nice things, whatever.

In due time, the American Negro will no longer exist and monetary attainment will have nothing to do with it.

Here's what's gonna happen:

(This is an article of faith for me)

Black people in America are going to survive, thrive, band together, monetize our gifts..

When you look at the graphs. The PowerPoint slides. We're trending upward.

At one point, 100% of Black people were poor (in the new world). Now it's about 1/3. That's very high, but it's been decreasing steadily.

I would not characterize this as a weakening of the group unto their demise. The charts show growth. Slow. Steady.

I'll agree that the next step - all the Black billionaires put up some serious capital - is far fetched. But it's not unthinkable.

There just happen to be x number of rich Black people right now. More than ever. Maybe they have the will to all pull together as hard as they can someday soon.

Seems like we're simply lacking a good plan, but we have all the tools. Finally.

Daps
Here's what's gonna happen:

(This is an article of faith for me)

Black people in America are going to survive, thrive, band together, monetize our gifts..

When you look at the graphs. The PowerPoint slides. We're trending upward.

At one point, 100% of Black people were poor (in the new world). Now it's about 1/3. That's very high, but it's been decreasing steadily.

I would not characterize this as a weakening of the group unto their demise. The charts show growth. Slow. Steady.

I'll agree that the next step - all the Black billionaires put up some serious capital - is far fetched. But it's not unthinkable.

There just happen to be x number of rich Black people right now. More than ever. Maybe they have the will to all pull together as hard as they can someday soon.

Seems like we're simply lacking a good plan, but we have all the tools. Finally.

Band together?

Okay.